Chapter seven - vegetarian

Alec’s pov

I had just gotten back from a mission to break up a new born war in northern England who was causing disorder and Jane was getting fed up with me avoiding talking about my almost kissing Ellena before we left Volterra, deliberately changing the subject to our childhood or how immature Felix and Demetri were anything.

I was in my room reading when Jane walked in seeming irritated about something “Come on in then sister thanks for knocking” I snipped sarcastically she raised her brows in amusement and said hahaha very funny Alec. I sighed I knew exactly what was going to happen she was going to try and get me talk about what happened in the music room last week. She would never give up until she got something out of me, my twin sister was very persistent that way. Bossy too when she wanted to be even when she wasn’t the one in charge of leading the mission to handle an immortal child or checking up on Renesmee Cullen like we did every six months it would bother who was actually in charge.

“You have been avoiding discussing what happened with Ellena for the past week now out with it brother now please” She pleaded pulling the irresistible puppy dog look making  me groan in defeat “I hate it when you do that” I grumbled “I know everybody does” she gloated I rolled my eyes at that.  

“I noticed she was closer to me than I thought, we looked into each other’s eyes we started to lean in for a kiss and you interrupted us before anything could happen “I told I hope she doesn’t feel too guilty it was just bad timing “Aaaaww I’m sorry I ruined it” She apologised I told her there was nothing to apologise for.

“So when are you going to explain to Ellena that she’s your mate and the eternal bond you have” she asked me. I let Jane know that I would tell Ellena all that when the time was right, maybe a couple of days before she was turned so at least then she would be assured that I would be there by her side through the pain and agony she would endure during the transformation of becoming one of us, no one could go through that alone.

“I thought you should know brother that Master wants to explain to her that vampires have mates but not give away that you’re hers and because your mating bond is only just starting to grow she won’t know that yet but Master wants to know if you want to be the one to bite her it since you are her mate” She explained. My forehead creased for a moment has a thought over the concept of that, my venom would be coursing through her that seemed more intimate than love making and possibly making our bonds stronger has mates.

“Tell master I’ll be the one to change Ellena but maybe in a week” I agreed my twin nodded “Alec you might want to tell Master yourself to be polite” she told me in realisation, with that I followed her.

We entered the throne room “Jane I see you have done as I asked you may leave” Aro acknowledged as he saw me beside her “Remind Ellena and Jasmine to be in their rooms when we have dinner they were in the chill room on the bottom floor last time and were traumatised” she bowed respectfully and left, that worried me my beautiful human mate and her sister hearing the screams as my family fed. 

”I agree to tell her about mates and manage to not tell that she is my mate but I would like to be the one to change her Master” I said to my master in respect.

Caius arose from his royal perch to follow his brother towards me “I think that it would be a bad idea for you to do that Alec” He disagreed sternly Aro nodded agreeing with his brother naturally “We can understand why you would want that my child but she is your blood singer and it would be possible that you would lose control and kill her, we are not trying to be unfair it is just safer for someone else to do by all means be in the room for support but it is in her best interest for you not too, understand” my master explained I nodded understanding I bowed respectfully and left to find Ellena oh how missed her.