Innocent Delinquent

Long and not my best, but I tried to bring a story that happens frequently in the world, around us. enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many to blame, many with faults, but in the end...you are the constructor of your life.

He knew from wrong and right, the bad and the good, but he allowed himself to be influenced by the wrong. He was innocent in many ways but his silence and his actions proved to people he was to blame. This is the story of Hugo in which he lived in a crazy impulse each day of his life.

There were 6 of them, each with stories full of problems that bonded them in some ways;

-Magdalena: The abused and hardheaded

-Fernando: The soccer player, the innocent of the group, a dreamer for sure.

-Carlos: A cowboy of heart, the best man of Hugo

-Enrique: The Handsome one

-Gabby: The raped one

-Marcela: The almost-prostituted 

and finally Hugo: the rebel and head of the group

They all have a story of their own, but unlike Hugo's, theirs keeps going. However it was Hugo's story the one that ended sooner than the others.

Hugo has always struggled with being kept out of trouble, his little group except for 3, had been kicked out of school. While a teacher was using most of her time to bring the group back to school, for them it was better to had been kicked out. Hugo wasn't only in the streets during school hours, but he would prefer to even stay out of his house as much as possible. His father was always claiming what a lazy and good for nothing he was. Always trying to get under Hugo's skin and for the sake of Hugo's mom, he would take it all and stay calm knowing his mom's health wasn't in the best conditions. His teacher was able to get Hugo and his small crew back to school, but not because they had agreed, just because it was either go back to school or spend a good quality of time in jail. They had been lucky that their teacher was able to negotiate with the main police officer, throwing her hands in the fire for them.

While they were able to attend school once again, it wasn't an easy task to have such a big group of trouble makers in one class all together. Hugo might have agreed to have come back to school, that didn't mean he was going to try his best in learning. As a matter of fact, he could care less what his grades would be. The teachers may have pulled him aside to try to make him see sense but he would tell them where they could shove their help. 

Little by little, as time kept passing by, Hugo was able to not provoke such trouble.  It wasn't until time later in which Hugo wasn't going to school a lot and when he did attend, he would sleep through the lessons. Keeping a down low as much as he could. 

Turns out he was getting little sleep considering he was replacing his father at work. Getting up to work as early as 4 in the morning and coming back all tired, you can imagine his lack in wanting to attend school after work. The times he would sleep in his father would come wake him up in a harsh manner, while his father wanted him to work day and night, his mother begged the father to let him go to school instead. His teacher became concern of the fact Hugo kept missing too much school, or the fact that when he came he would fall asleep in class. 

It hadn't been till one day, that she was able to find out he had been working in favor of his father. Knowing how hard the father's job was she recommended Hugo to a better and easier job. What many didn't know was that he had been fired from his father's job the second day he had gone to replace his father. If his father hadn't called to see how work was going, then Hugo wouldn't have chosen the 'easiest', most dirtiest way to get money. Especially when his father gave Hugo the news that they needed the money for their mother's medicine.