Chapter 7: Burn Baby Burn.

A/N I know this chapter is super short! But I felt like introducing my villain! So that is why it's kinda short, because I introduce the villain and thats it! No one else comes into this! So anyway I hope you guys enjoy! And the song to the side was suggested by a friend and it goes with the chapter well!

                                                                                                                    Jo

        He stood in the almost empty warehouse, a gas can next to one foot, and a torch next to the other. He wore a black hood over his head, which concealed most of his face, when you had a job like he had, you made sure no one saw you, especially your clients.

    He picked up the gas can and set to work dousing the crates of papers that the client wanted destroyed with this warehouse, he had no idea what was in the crates, he didn’t ask, he never did, it was none of his business. All he knew was that he was getting paid $25,000 dollars to destroy this place and leave no evidence behind.

    He wore gloves and made sure he left no DNA that could be detected by forensics after the fire. He finished dousing the crates of papers, and then pulled a little container of fire starter out of his pocket he squirted it on the walls and floors and left a trail of it on his way out of the building.

    It was his own recipe, I super strength accelerant, it burned quick and hot and left minimal evidence behind, and that was on a bad day. As he finished with the accelerant, he pulled a can of spray paint from his other pocket and began to paint gang signs around the building, not too many to draw suspicion, but just enough to throw them off his scent. He threw the can aside, and then picked up the torch off the ground and ignited it.

    He admired the glowing blue flame for a minute before walking over to the trail of accelerant he had left coming out of the building. He leaned down and slowly lowered the flame to the accelerant.

   He backed up as the flame caught the accelerant and it spread quickly towards the building. He only had a minute at most to admire his handiwork before he would have to get away from the scene.

     He watched in eager anticipation as the flame worked it’s way in and in a matter of only a minute the building was ablaze with a bright yellow light. Smiling even wider knowing it was going to be a job well done, he took off into the night, leaving the heat of the fire behind him, as the sound of sirens wailed ever closer to the now blazing inferno.

A/N So the pic to the side is my arsonist! Hehe no you are not getting the name of the arsonist! I can't tell you that! It would ruin the story! But that is who plays him.... and the song once again listen to the song! And all of my wonderful characters will be back in the next chapter!!!!

                                                                                                                 Jo