Chapter 10: Concerts.

A/N Heheeheeh I am proud of this chapter! Enjoy guys!

Jack’s POV

     I awoke to the sound of pots and pans banging as I opened my eyes and tried to sit up but found I was entangled with Logan on the couch. My eyes adjusted to the light to reveal Zak in front of the couch with one of my expensive metal pots and a wooden spoon.

    “Wake up sleepy heads!” She hollered as she began to bang again. “Ahhh Zak shut the hell up!” Logan hollered as he sat up and was stopped by my legs entangled with his. “Zak! That pot cost eighty dollars!” I yelled as me and Logan stopped to entangle ourselves before advancing towards Zak.

    “Okay guys chill, it was a joke okay? You both looked so adorbs sleeping on that couch together though. “Zakaria Thompson! Put my pan back!” I yelled and as Zak placed the stuff on the counter and took off running up the stairs.

    Me and Logan took off after her not near as amused as Zak. She reached her room shutting and locking the door. Me and Logan banged on the door before I ran into my room leaving Logan banging. I grabbed the lock-picking kit out of my drawer and went back out into the hall.

    I motioned for Logan to keep banging as I kneeled in front of the lock and began to pick it. Two minutes later I had the door unlocked and as me and Logan prepared to burst in we both smirked and opened the door.

   Zak screamed and jumped off the bed her magazine flying up into the air as she toppled off the bed onto the ground. Me and Logan burst out into a fit of laughter as Zak got up off the floor.

   “It’s not funny you two! I fell on my ass because of you!” She yelled as she came around her bed rubbing her backside and cringing, which only made me and Logan laugh harder. “You started it Zak.” I said as me and Logan began to calm down.

    “Oh crap! I have to go Jack.” Logan said as he looked at his watch. “Oh that’s right! Bye Logan, see you later!” “Where is he going?” Zak asked after Logan had left.

    “He has somewhere to be tonight, and he has to go get ready.” I replied as I went over to my friend and slapped her on the behind making her punch me in the shoulder. “Stop it Jackie! That still hurts!” She whined and I chuckled.

    “Come on crabby, let’s get you some food.” “Now you’re talking!” She said slightly happier as we went downstairs arm in arm. After breakfast me and Zak cleaned up the kitchen, I have to run to work this morning.” I said after the kitchen was clean.

   “But Jack it’s Saturday.” “I know! But I have to file a report, I forgot to do it yesterday and if it isn’t in on Monday the Director will have my ass on a platter.” I said as I ran up the stairs to change.

  I threw on jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my converse and grabbed my purse as I ran back down the stairs. Zak was sulking on the couch and I immediately felt bad that I was lying to her about going to work, when in reality I was going to help Logan get ready for Ethan’s concert that I was going to trick her into going to tonight.

    “Please don’t sulk on the couch all day today babe.” I said as I went to the door. “I won’t.” She mumbled as I rolled my eyes and left the house. I hailed a cab and went to Logan’s apartment.

   I went up and knocked on the door. He opened it and I had to keep my mouth from dropping open. He stood before me in nothing but a pair of low hanging jeans, a guitar draped over his shoulder, it was just about the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

   “How did you get out without Zak knowing?” He asked as I went in. “Told her I had to file a report at work.” I said and he chuckled. “Work best excuse in the world.” “No kidding.” I said as I went into Logan’s room and began to root through his closet.