Chapter 4: A New Chapter, For Some.

• Dedicated to Morgan and Ben Gatsby, we wish you all the happiness we can give!

A/N Okay I know my chapters for this story are short! But I am having some writers block on it and am also busy with a more popular story at the moment! But here is another chapter! Enjoy guys!

                                                                                                                    Jo

     The wedding party reached the end of the aisle, and took their positions as the wedding march began to play. Everyone stood up as Morgan entered the room with her arm through her fathers. They made their way slowly up the aisle, Morgan beaming from ear to ear.

    As they reached the end of the aisle, Ben came down to meet Morgan and shook hands with her father. Morgan’s dad kissed her on the cheek and her and Ben went and knelt before the priest.

    The ceremony was long, and when it finally came time for the recitation of the vows, there wasn’t a dry eye in the place. When Morgan and Ben finally said “I do” and slid the rings on each other’s fingers the priest announced that they were man and wife and Ben could kiss his bride.

     Ben took Morgan’s face gently in his hands, and leaned forward slowly as their lips met. The whole crowd erupted into screams and cheers as Morgan and Ben broke the kiss and made their way down the aisle.

    The three good friends left standing at the end of the aisle locked arms and followed Morgan and Ben, smiling like no tomorrow. Morgan and Ben greeted all of the guests at the door, as the girls went to get changed into their party dresses.

     They got out just in time to see Morgan and Ben off to the reception, then the girls found their husbands or dates and ran to their cars with the rest of the guests. Jack and Logan reached Jack’s Porsche and jumped inside.

    “Hurry up! I love weddings, but the receptions are the best part! Especially when you do them Jack.” Logan said as Jack put the car in gear and pulled out in front of Chris who was parked in the road waiting for Emma to get in.

    Jack had planned Emma and Rachel’s receptions, and Morgan had asked her to do her’s. Everyone was excited in the anticipation of it being one of the best parties of the year. “Thanks Logan, I am sure you will love this one then!” Jack said as they raced down the road.

    Everyone arrived back at the hotel in ten minutes, they made their way into the reception hall where music was already playing and drinks were being served. There was a giant dance floor, and a disco ball above it. There were fairy lights hanging from the ceiling and tables and chairs for people to sit, as with all of Jack’s receptions, there was a stage at the front of the room, and as soon as everyone saw it they began to laugh and look around for Jack, knowing that the stage meant she had something special planned.

    “All right Jack, give it up what do you have planned?” Morgan asked as her and Ben came up behind Logan and Jack. “Hey Mrs. Gatsby, how does it feel to be married? And I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise!” Jack said as she gave her friend a hug.

    “You’ve really outdone yourself this time Jack.” Emma said as her and Chris came to join the little group. “Thanks Emma.” Jack said as Emma hugged Morgan and then her. The little group stood in a circle and chatted as Rachel and Pete arrived, then Zak, and the Josh and his date.

    “Is that her?” Jack whispered to Logan and he nodded. “Yep sure is.” Logan said “He’s out of her league, do you think he knows that?” Jack asked and Logan looked at her. “Josh is out of everyone’s league, except maybe you Jackie.” He said with a wink and Jack blushed.