Chapter 11: I Do.

A/N Here it is folks! Next chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

                                                                                                                               Jo

Jack’s POV

       We moved over to the couch, I still had my legs wrapped around Logan’s waist as he sat down and I straddled him. I had no plans of going all the way with Logan, or anyone for that matter, until I was married.

    But it felt so good to have his lips on mine and the feel of his hands on my skin was intoxicating. Logan began to kiss my neck again, and I felt my pocket vibrate for a minute, it was my phone, but who needed that?

     “Logan if you give me a hickey I’m gonna kick your ass.” I breathed as Logan chuckled into my neck. “Aww come on Jackie, you know you love it.” Logan said as he pulled away from me and studied me closely. “I may love it, but I don’t want everyone in the office knowing how much I love it come Monday morning.”

     Logan layed down on the couch and took me with him as he wrapped his arms around me and I wriggled closer to him. We lay there on the couch for awhile as the sun slowly began to come up over the still sleeping city.

     “Jackie?” Logan asked and I turned to look at him. “Yes Logan?” “Why don’t we get married?” I looked at him for a minute a little confused. “Is ummm, that a proposal?” I asked and Logan smiled at me. “Why not? Why wait? I know it’s not very romantic, but you know I love you, and I know you love me.”

    I smiled at him as I stared deep into his eyes, and for the first time in a long time all I saw was love in them. “Yes Logan, I would love to marry you.” I said and he smiled and kissed me. “Today?” He asked as he pulled out of the kiss and I stared at him in shock again.

    “Today?” “Sure, we can elope and then later on we can have a real wedding, but like I said why wait?” I studied Logan for a few minutes as he waited patiently for my answer. My brain told me to be patient, but my hormones said ‘screw it, you’ve known him for two years already what more could you possibly find out about him?’

    I made a decision and got up off the couch. “Jack! You’re not mad at me are you?” Logan said as he followed me and I turned around with a sly grin on my face. “Of course not, go pack your bags lover boy, I know this great little chapel right off the highway.” I said with a wink as Logan kissed me and ran into his room.

   Two hours later we were on the highway headed towards the biggest event in our lives so far. I had always imagined that I would get married on a beach somewhere and that my first night spent with my husband would be in this romantic spot.

   But in reality I was marrying my best friend, after only being an official couple for six hours and no one knew about it. We were spending our one day honeymoon in a romantic little cabin with a hot tub next to the chapel we were getting married in.

    But even though it wasn’t how I imagined it, as I looked over at Logan driving, I couldn’t imagine it any other way. My parents know Logan, they respect him. Sure they may resent him a little for marrying their daughter without so much as a warning. But I’m a big girl now.

   Logan exited the highway as he followed the GPS’s directions. Pretty soon we were pulling up in front of a little chapel nestled into the woods, with a sign out front that read ‘elopements and small weddings.’ With the name of the chapel as well.