Chapter 9: Suprises.

A/N Yay! I found time to update this little tale of mine! Hope you all enjoy it! This is a cute chapter and I promise we will get more case oriented soon!

                                                                                                                              Jo

Jack’s POV

     It was three O’clock and I was meeting Morgan for a late lunch after work, she had just gotten back from her honeymoon and she said she had some big news to discuss. Incredibly curious as I reached my shiny new modern loft style apartment.

    I walked inside and found Zak sitting on the couch watching a Sherlock rerun. “Hey what episode is it?” I asked as she looked at me and gave me a small smile. “Hey Jack, it’s A Scandal in Belgravia.” Zak said as she paused the tv.

    I glanced at Benedict Cumberbatch’s face that was frozen on the tv sadly for a minute before answering Zak. “Can’t stay sadly, I am meeting Morgan for dinner, but if you want I can call Logan and see if he can come over and watch it with you.” I said and Zak smiled.

    “That would be awesome Jack sure.” Zak said and I nodded as I went to my room and called Logan.

“Hello?”

“Hey Logan you busy tonight?” I asked as I put the phone on speaker and pulled off my shirt.

“No I’m not Jackie, why?”

“Morgan just got back from her honeymoon and she needs to talk to me about something, I am meeting her for an early dinner and Zak is here alone watching my Sherlock collection, you want to come over and watch it with her?” I went into my closet and pulled out a dress top and pulled it over my head, I traded my work heels for a pair of strappy dress sandals and redid my pony tail as I went back over to the phone.

“What episode is she on?”

I chuckled as I changed my earrings, Logan was probably a bigger Sherlock fangirl than I was, maybe it was his British heritage or something. “A Scandal In Belgravia.” I answered and I heard a shuffling on the other end of the line.

“I’ll be right over.”

  Then the phone clicked and Logan was gone. I shook my head and grabbed my phone and bag as I went out into the living room. “Okay Logan is coming over, I recommend some tissues and vodka since well he will probably be watching The Reichenbach Fall with you.”

   Zak gave me a funny look and I laughed. “Sherlock is Logan’s favorite show, and he always cries in the fall.” I said and Zak made an ‘oh’ face. “Yea so just be prepared he is the biggest wimp ever, oh and he likes to yell at the tv.”

     “So basically he is you watching Sherlock then.” Zak said and I laughed. “Yea basically. Okay well I have to go or I am going to be late, I’ll be back later, if Logan gets to emotional, just turn of the tv.” I said and Zak laughed. “Okay bye Jack!”

    I was walking out the door when Logan ran up the hall his tight gray t-shirt moving across his chest and I did everything not to swoon right there. “Did I miss anything?” He asked and I shook my head. “Nope she is still on the same episode.”

    “Has she passed the ‘I will do you right here in this table until you beg for mercy twice.’ Bit yet?” He asked and I had a brief image of being on a table, and I shook it away before it could escalate. “No I don’t think so.”