Chapter 3: Wedding Day!

A/N I know it has been so long since I updated I'm sorry, but here it is now!

                                                                                                                                      Jo

       Jack woke up bright and early on the Saturday morning of Morgan’s wedding. Lucky for her it was here in New York. Jack and Emma’s first week on the job had been surprisingly uneventful. Besides the fact that Emma had not been feeling well this past week.

    And Rollins kept coming in and complaining to her and Reed about how all Emma talked about was her husband, and the weekend they just spent together. Eventually Jack and Logan started locking the door, until someone got up enough nerve to tease them about the door being locked, needless to say, that guy was not very happy later.

      Jack rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom of her hotel room. She needed to start apartment hunting soon, something she was not looking forward to doing in New York, but it had to be done. She took a quick shower and threw on sweats and a t-shirt, with the logo of her favorite band on it.

     She went back out and grabbed her purse and keys off the couch, she slipped on some flip flops and after grabbing her room key she ran down the hall to the room Morgan was staying in. She started knocking on the door and hollering for her friend. “Morgan! Morgan are you up! Come on wedding lady we need to get you to the church and make you perfect!” She said into the door as she continued to knock.

     The door next to Morgan’s opened after a few minutes of Jack knocking and Ben, Morgan’s fiancé, stepped out in nothing but a pair of sweatpants. “Morning Jack, I think Morgan said something about going downstairs for breakfast.” He said in the marvelous British accent of his that came out on rare occasions.

     “Oh ummm thanks Ben.” Said Jack as she turned quickly and walked away, trying not to stare at his well defined chest too much. Jack mentally scolded herself as she jogged down the grand stairway of the 5 star hotel. “You really need to get a boyfriend Jackie, every guy is starting to look attractive.” She mumbled to herself as she continued down the stairs, and ran smack dab into a very hard toned chest.

     Jack fell to the floor and a familiar lightly tattooed arm reached down to offer her a hand. “Are you alright Jack?” Logan asked as Jack looked up and smiled at him. “Never better Logan, I should have been paying more attention though.” She said as Logan pulled her up. “Yea you really should pay more attention.” Logan mumbled as Jack smiled at him.

    The lower half of his body was formally dressed, tux pants, dress shoes, and a black belt. The top half of him however was in nothing but a tight white undershirt. “Logan where is the rest of your tux?” Jack asked as they turned and started down the stairs. “In the car, why?” “Just wondering.” Jack said as they made their way into the dining room.

    “So have you heard about how busy the arson department is?” Logan asked as they reached the dining room and waited for someone to come and assist them. “No I haven’t.” Jack said looking at Logan curious. “Apparently according to this chick Rollins has been seeing down there, there is a serial arsonist on the loose.” Logan said as Jack’s eyes widened. “Wait! Josh is seeing someone?” She asked astonished.

    “Yea why?” Logan asked as  he shoved his hands into his pockets. “Josh Rollins, the Joshua Rollins is seeing a woman? A human woman?” She asked again still shocked. “Yes he does date you know, he’s not entirely Vulcan, no matter what you and your girlfriends think.” Logan said as Jack smiled.