Chapter 17

/////KATE'S P.O.V\\\\\

================

I woke up, my head thumping rapidly. My vision was blurry and I couldn't see anything. My world suddenly began to spin and I held my head, my vision gradually began to come back. Eventually, when I could finally see, I shot up in bed. I was in a room I had never seen before. It had deep blue walls with a large black furniture all around it. Where was I?

I stood up, trying to keep my balance. I pulled on a dressing gown before I stumbled over to the bedroom door and flung it open, looking for Harry or the rest if the boys. I could hear buzzing coming from the living part of the what I think was a hotel room. I stumbled once more before I stopped in my tracks. Dan.

"Dan?"

"Hiya babe."

It was at that moment everything from last night came tumbling back down on me. The party, the drink, Dan. Oh my god! I slept with Dan! I felt tears form in my eyes, thinking about how easily I let my virginity go. I turned around, trying not to let Dan see me cry, but I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"C'mon, let's go back into the bedroom," he whispered.

"No."

"Oh you know you want to babe."

"Don't call me that!" I protested, shrugging Dan off.

I was really scared, but I tried to hide it. Dan knew though. I backed away from him slowly, but he followed. He was taller than me, and his figure towered above me. He smirked.

"C'mon baby. I only want a bit of fun.."

He wants fun? Fine. I smiled at him, trying to be seductive, although that is really hard to do with a terrible hangover. I wrapped my arms around his neck, before seconds later I slammed my knee into his lower regions. He screamed in agony and collapsed to the floor. As quickly as I could I darted into the bedroom and locked the door behind me. I grabbed my phone out of my purse. 134 missed calls!

"Unlock the door now!" Dan screamed, obviously recovering from the initial pain.

"No!"

"Fine! I didn't want to do this but you have left me no choice!"

I scrolled through my contacts as quickly as I could. Harry! Just, as I was about to call, there was a smash. I froze. It sounded just like a gunshot. Dan was trying to get to me, weaken me. I began to cry, my panic attack state entering. I fumbled with my phone pressing call.

"Hello?" a deep voice spoke groggily.

"H-Harry. H-Help," was all I could say.

"Kate?! Thank god! We've been searching for you all night, where are you?"

"I- d-don't -know."

"Kate, what's happening?"

I began to cry harder, Dan continuing to smash stuff outside the door. I curled up in a ball on the floor, my breathing becoming rapid. I could hear Harry tense down the line.

"Kate? Why can I hear smashing?"

"Dan, smash, rape, help," I stuttered.

"Rape?! Right Kate where are you, baby?"

I looked around the room and saw a napkin that read "Forest Nights Hotel". I was still crying, hard.

"Forest. Nights. Hotel," I stammered.

"Oh my god. That's the one just down the road from the club! We are actually in the club right now! Well be there in a second!"

And with that he hung up.

/////HARRY'S P.O.V\\\\\

The boys and I raced out of the club and down the road. Kate was having probably her biggest panic attack yet and no one was there to help her. It made me so angry the fact that her mate Dan would actually do that to her.

"We're looking for the room with Dan Macky," Liam said to the receptionist.

"I'm sorry, were not allowed to let anyone up to the room without the clients permission," she said.

"Please! There is a girl up there who's having a panic attack because she has just been raped and we need to help her!" Louis protested.

"Sir I..."

"Please."

She sighed and looked at us all. She obviously hadn't recognised us. She sighed again and handed us a key.

"Room 206."

We all cheered and raced up the stairs to the 5th floor. We all skidded along the corridor towards the room. When we stopped outside it we could already hear the smashing and the weeping. Niall fumbled with the key, before shoving open the door. There was Dan. Kate was with him now, and hE was holding her up against the wall smashing stuff fit next to her ear. I charged at him.

"DON'T YOU FUCKIN TOUCH HER YOU DICK!"

I rugby tackled him and sent him flying to the ground. Zayn caught Kate as she collapsed to the floor, and Louis and Niall came over to help me keep Dan down. Liam was already on the phone to the police.

"Let me go you pricks!" Dan yelled.

"No way!"

"I'll fucking sue you!"

"Oh yeah? Says the guy who raped an innocent girl!" Niall exclaimed.

"I didn't rape her! She had sex with me on her own accord!"

"Liar!" I yelled.

Once I was sure Louis and Niall had Dan secure, I ran over to Kate. She was lying in Zayn's arms, burying her head in his chest, crying lightly. Zayn smiled at me.

"Kate. Kate Harry's here," he whispered.

She looked up slowly. Her brown curls were ruffled and her deep hazel eyes were bloodshot. Her cheeks were tear stained and she looked petrified. I smiled at her.

"Hello," I said.

"Gun," she said, suddenly shooting up.

"No Kate. There is no gun," Zayn said softly.

"Yes there is. He fired it."

"No. He smashed things that's all."

"No, no, no!"

Zayn tensed under her protested. I gently held Kate's waist and began to lift her up. She didn't mind as long us we didn't touch under her arms. I carried her over to the couch and sat her on my lap. She buried her head in my shoulder while I stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For getting drunk. For coming here. For being alive."

I lifted her head off my shoulder and looked into her brown orbs. Is hook my head in disbelief, shocked at how much this girl hated herself.

"Don't say that. You're amazing Kate."

"No I'm not. All I've ever done since you guys adopted me if cause you trouble and..."

Before she could continue, I smashed my lips to her. I felt her tense on my lap, but then she began to mould into the kiss, her lips moving with mine. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it... I was in love.