Chapter 4

/////HARRY'S P.O.V\\\\\

==================

Kate eventually came downstairs, wearing a grey track suit. She had a bright yellow football under her arm and some Nike trainers on. We all smiled at her. We'd had a discussion with Sam in the main office and she'd said that Kate had been so excited since we called her. She would definitely want to come with us.

"You boys ready to get your ass kicked?" she said.

"In your dreams," Louis laughed, before giving her a piggyback.

*********

We arrived at the park a few minutes later. Kate jumped of Louis back.

"Right the first thing you guys should know about me is I'm VERY bossy so I suggest you let me choose the teams," she told us. We all laughed.

"Fine, Mrs Bossypants," Louis said teasingly. She stuck her tongue out.

"Just for that you can be on my team. And I want Harry too," she said.

I smiled and ran over to her. Both teams went to their sides of the field and got in their positions. Kate had assigned us all a spot. She was midfielder, Louis was a defender and I was striker. We were having a no goalkeeper game. Kate stood in the centre spot with me.

"You ready?"

She nodded and I passed the ball to her. As soon as the ball hit her foot, she ran. She did the step over before dragging it around Niall. She then did a roulette around Liam, before flicking it over Zayn's head and banging t right in the top corner. Our mouths gaped open.

"What? There's not much to do in care."

We all laughed. We played for about another hour. In the end it was 17-3 to us and I managed to score 2. All the lads flopped down on the floor, including me, while Kate shook her head in disbelief.

"You guys are so easy to tire out," she commented, placing the ball on the penalty spot.

She jogged backwards away from the ball. I was laid behind the net she was shooting at. I watched inquisitively as Kate lined up her shot. Her face had some sort of anger within it as she sprinted towards the ball. She slammed it with her right foot and it went billowing into the top left hand corner.

"Reckon you could take on Beckham," I teased, catching the ball as it bounced towards me.

"Yeah well I need a step up from you lot don't I?" She said cheekily.

I got up, still holding onto the ball, and ran away from her. She smirked, before running after me. The boys were cheering, yelling Kate's name as she caught up with me. She was surprisingly fast for a girl, and yanked my arm. The impact made me tumble to floor, and Kate fell with me. She landed with a thump on top if me.

"Haven't you yet learnt Harry Styles that I whip your ass at running?" She said.

"I have now."

I lifted her off me and flung her over my shoulder. Her slender frame was light so I had no trouble carrying her. I gestured for the boys to follow me as we walked out of the deserted park.