Bonus Material

*At the end is a sneak preview of Miss. Fatty Who?*

*Amanda's POV*

He walked closer to me and I couldn't help but give an evil smile.

"Hello." I said seductively but he dismissed it. I did my best pout but he just gave me a blank look which I swallowed wholey.

"Why did you call me here Amanda?" Alfred asked with major attitude. I sighed and tried my best to ignore him. He'd love me in a minute.

"Don't sass me, Alfred. I'd think you'd want revenge." I said and I saw I had gathered his attention.

"Revenge?" He question with a brow raised. I gave a sinister smirk and walked towards him. He didn't move but crossed his arms to make sure I knew he was reserved. He was reserved for a woman who no longer wanted him. I needed his help to fix the wrongs that had been done to us.

"It wasn't your fault; what happened with Jenny. We both know who really made all that happened that night. It was all that stupid bitch Lillian's fault. She made it all happen just being there. She wanted you and Jenny to break up. And she wanted to take Xavior away from me. It is all her fault. And I happen to know exactly what to do."

I saw Alfred's face turn into a smirk and he moved closer to me. No one knew of our affair. Jenny didn't give him what he needed enough. He was never satisfied. SO I came to help. I never wanted him to myself of course just like he wanted both Jenny and me. She loved him and I... well I was there to make his needs go away. I want Xavior. I have since I met him. Then Lillian came into the picture and took him away and I was going to get him back.

No matter what it takes.

"I'm in."

-------------