TMFTY-Chapter 6- Weak Kneed

CHAPTER 6:

Weak Kneed

At first, I didn't know how to respond. But then my instinct kicked in and I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He let out a loud yelp of pain.

"Shit." He yelled and cupped himself. Realization hit me, and I felt instantly guilty.

"Oh. My. Gosh Xavior I am so, so sorry! I just, I didn't know what to do and I was freaking out. I have never been kissed and I didn't know what to do so, I freaked out and did what my aunt told me I should always do but obviously I shouldn't have done that to you. Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I rushed out hoping for forgiveness. I looked at Xavior again to see that his face was red, and it looked like he was crying.

"Oh my gosh, you're crying. You don't cry. That's not good. Oh, what do I do?" I asked as I patted his back.

"Get me to the car." He said with a strained voice. I nodded and began to help him limp to the car. He winced in pain and he wobbled to the car like a crunched over penguin holding himself. It was actually quite amusing if you ask me. Once we reached the car, I helped him into the passenger seat and then continued to the driver's side. When I got in, I looked at him and held my hand out.

'Key's." I said. He looked at me as if I had grown another head.

"What?"

"key's" I repeated.

"No!" He cried, and I rose a brow.

"Do you want to go home and get ice for your aching man parts or not?" He gave me a glare but reluctantly gave me the keys to the car.

"Just don't hurt my baby." I huffed and rolled my eyes. I started the car and we were on our way.

"Take a left here." he said. I turned my blinker on and did so.

"So, you've never been kissed, huh?" He asked, and I sighed.

"No, I haven't."

"Well, actually, you have now." I nodded and continued looking at the road.

"You're going to take a right in a minute, so I'd get the right lane." He instructed, and I did so.

"I'm sorry for, you know kissing you. I know it wasn't really what you were expecting tonight."

"I'll say. I don't even really know you! Sure, we've talked for the past few months, but we don't know each other. Kissing me was completely illogical. This isn't a romance book, Xavior. People in real life have feelings and I just feel like it was stupid on your part. I mean, gosh, now my emotions are everywhere, and I don't know what to feel or what any of "that" means. So, now I am stuck here wondering what the hell is going on with you!"

"Take the right here. And neither do I! I am as confused as you. I don't know what's up with my emotions either and I feel like I just made a major mess of things."

"I'll say! Look, can we just pretend it never happened. I feel like that is best for everyone. Especially you."

"What do you mean, 'Especially me?"

"Oh, come on, don't pretend that you actually give a shit about me. To you I am just fat, ugly, and good for your ego. So just shut it."

"Stop the car."

"What?"

"I said stop the damn car." I pulled over and stopped.

"Why did you tel-" Before I knew it Xavior's lips were on mine once again. But this time, I didn't knee him, I actually embraced it. I put my hand on his face and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. We pulled away when we were out of breath. We spent a moment catching our breath and looking into each other's eyes.

"That's not what you are to me, Lil. I was an ass before because I didn't want to care about anybody. I didn't want to hurt them, but now I want to be selfish. Look, I know you aren't model thin. I know you have a few blemishes and a little chipped tooth which I think is super adorable. But I hate model thin. I hate perfect girls. I want someone that isn't a shallow. I want to date someone like you. I'm sorry that I've been anything but nice to you. But I want to have a real friendship and then a real relationship with you. We don't know each other. But is it that hard to learn?" He asked. I smiled at him and shook my head. He smiled back and leaned in for another kiss.

"Eh." I said while holding my hand up, so his lips met my hand.

"What?" He asked but it was smothered by my hand.

"You said friends. Friends don't kiss." he sighed.

"Alright, alright.Let's go to my house. I'll make us some real food."