TMFTY- Chapter 11- Love Bites

CHAPTER 11:

Love Bites

When we arrived at Xavior's house we silently went upstairs. I didn't exactly have anything to change into and I wouldn't fit into any of Xavior's clothes, so I felt very uncomfortable and self-conscious. Most girls just slip on their boyfriend's clothes and they fall asleep in each other's arms. This wasn't that case, I guess.

"You can take the dress off and put on my robe if you would like. It is really comfortable and fluffy." Xavior suggested. I nodded my head and he went to get the robe. I decided to be daring and strip from the dress completely. I was left in only my underwear, but I tried to remain confident. Xavior came out and was about to speak until he saw me. Under his gaze I began to feel insecure again but when they began to travel my body and darken with lust, I felt a burst of pride in my chest. He stalked towards me like a predator and I felt my body come alive. He leaned in and kissed my cheek and handed me the robe.

"Don't start something you don't want to finish, Lil. Because once this starts, there is no going back. I am going to have self-control but if you show me your sexy body one more time I might lose it. Got it?" His tone was filled with lust and it was very strained. His hands were tightly on my waist as if he was trying to gain control. My body felt hot all over from his words. I knew I wasn't ready for sex but my body was telling me I was. I fought back to urge to just tell him to do it with all of my self-control. He leaned back and turned his back to me, so I could put the robe on. It fit nicely around me and was extremely comfortable.

"I'm covered." I said with a small voice.

"Doesn't matter. Knowing what is under it is already making this hard for me. God, why do you have to be so sexy?" I felt flattered by his words. No one ever thought that about me before. I had known Xavior for seven months and never had I felt like he thought that about me. He is making it extremely clear that he's thinking it now.

"Can I kiss you, Lil? Just tell me when to stop but I really need to kiss you right now." I instantly nodded my head, needing to feel his lips on mine and they were in a split second. My body ached for his touch and the second his hands made it to my waist I felt a jolt of electricity through me. I needed this so badly after tonight. My hands wrapped themselves in his soft hair and he groaned in pleasure which made my body even more excited. He guided me towards the bed made me lay down, so he could hover over me. I had never been in this position in my entire life, but it felt oh so good. His body was pressed firmly against mine and it made my body beg for more. His lips were talented, and his tongue was extremely skilled. I did something I had never done before. I let out a moan. I felt his body tense up when I did, and I could feel the smile on his lips as we kissed. I think he felt as if he hit the jackpot. Then a new sensation came when his lips traveled to my neck. I felt nervous but excited when his lips touched my neck. He nibbled on my ear and began to whisper again.

"Moan again, Lil." He said and then began to suck on my neck and it didn't take too long for me to moan his name softly. When I did, he stopped and looked at me.

"Fuck, don't do that!" He said.

"What?"

"Moan my name. I swear you'll make me lose all control that I have right now." I blushed in embarrassment, but a sense of pride was in me that I was able to do that to him.

"Then maybe we should stop because I don't think I will be able too." He rolled off of me and I laid onto my side. I had a huge smile on my face and I knew he did too.

"I need to go take a shower." He said and got up. I couldn't help but laugh as he dashed to the bathroom. It didn't take me long before I fell asleep.

I woke up with the light streaming into my window that was behind me. I opened my eyes to see myself in the reflection of Xavior's mirror. My face was covered in bruises. I looked like I came home from being mugged. My arms were also covered in bruises, some being in the shape of a hand print. I was about to sneak out of Xavior's arms to see if there was anything to cover them up but Xavior woke up and tried to be cute. (Which he was)

"Where do you think you're going Cupcake?" He murmured with his eyes still closed.

"Cupcake? Why'd you call me that?"

"Because you sell cupcakes."

"Oh, I thought it was because I was shaped like one." He laughed.

"No, you're shaped more like a pear."

"A pear?"

"Yes, perfectly built on the top with big sexy hips that hold a perfect size butt." He said and slapped my butt. I squealed, and he laughed and finally opened up his eyes. When he saw my face, anger flooded his own face.

"Did that bastard do that to you!" He yelled. I knew he wasn't angry at me, but I was still scared.

"It's fine Xavior. I'm fine." I tried to reason with him, but he wouldn't calm.

"I kill him!" He yelled and got out of bed. I almost fainted when I saw that he was only in his tight boxer briefs and no shirt showing his perfectly sculpted body. Oh, good lord! It wasn't the time to be thinking about his god-like body.

I got out of bed and the robe moved so that half of my side was showing. When Xavior saw the hand prints on me he freaked the flip out!

"He's dead. So dead!" Xavior exclaimed and he went to his closet. When he came out he was carrying a bat and was wearing a full set of clothes. I rushed to stop him.

"Xavior! No!" I said and got in front of him.

"Stop blocking me. I'm going to beat his skull in!"

"Then you go to jail and leave me alone and we only get to see each other through a glass wall. Do you want that?" I saw the anger switch turn off in his eyes.

"Besides, if we ever got married, you'd probably put a few handprints on me." Awful attempt to be sexy. He looked hurt.

"How could you ever think that I would ever hurt you." I needed to recover from that. I began to pay with the buttons on his shirt with the sexiest smile I could muster up.

"Who said it would be because you were hurting me." I decided to be even more daring and give a gentle peck on his neck and his bat instantly drop. Success. His hands made there was to my waist and he leaned his neck to the side. Now that he's off topic I pull away.

"I'm fine. I'll make sure he gets what's coming to him." I was still playing with his clothes she he just nodded with his eyes closed. He leaned in for a kiss and I dodged him.

"What? Why won't you kiss me?" He asked with a pout. I wanted to kiss that pout, but I hadn't brushed my teeth. That's just nasty.

"Because, I have nasty morning breath."

"I don't care." He tried to kiss me again and I dodged. I pulled out of his arms and began to run away. Of course, he chased me. We ran around the house laughing for twenty minutes because the sore loser couldn't catch up.

"I have more toothbrushes. Will you kiss me then?" He asked. I pretended like I was thinking and then just said no. After about five more minutes he caught me and I squealed in surprise. He threw me on the couch and got on top of me. He pinned his hands above my head and look at me with a smile.

"Now, you have two options. 1. Kiss me or 2. Kiss me like you mean it." He said with a smile. He pulled out mints from his pockets and plopped one in each of our mouths.

"Just to make you feel better. Glad I grabbed them before I chased you." He said. He leaned down and put his lips on mine. It instantly turned into a passionate kiss. He moved his mint into my mouth and then stole mine. He pulled his head up and began to chew on the mint.

"Still tastes like cupcakes." He said with a wink. He leaned down again and kissed me. It was like that for the rest of the day. I wanted to say he was perfect. But nobody is. He may just be the one who will betray me in the end. He may be the one to break me.