TMFTY- Chapter 9- Delight

CHAPTER 9:

Delight

I spent the rest of the day filling orders at 'Eat It' and listening to Janey continuously gush about how cute Xavior and I are. Ignoring her wasn't an option. It was like trying to ignore your alarm clock in the morning but not being able to shut it off. Xavior and I texted while we worked unless something came up, which happened more to him than to me. It made since considering he was the CEO of his own business.

'How's the job going?' He messaged me almost instantly after my last message.

'Good, all I have to do is sell cupcakes. You on the other hand have to work like a crazy man.'

'Not all the time. Most of the time I just sit with paper work that I need to sign or read over. Oh, Landon wanted to know if we could come over for dinner. It'll be the whole group. I thought we could...come out? However, you want to say it. I think it'll be fun.'

My mouth grew very dry as I looked at my phone with a stern face. Meet his friends again? That didn't go so well last time.

'Oh, um...I have to go. Major cupcake order coming in. TTYL' I shut my phone and threw it into my purse with a huff.

"What's wrong? Trouble in paradise already?" Janey asked with curiosity on her face.

"He wants to have dinner with his friends. It didn't go so well last time and I'm not sure what to do!" I buried my flour covered face into my hands and held my breath in an anxiety attack.

"Lil, listen. You are beautiful and independent, and you landed yourself a hell of a man. I think you can show his friends that you are worthy in the drop of the hat. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about."

"I just don't want to get embarrassed again."

"What exactly happened?" I told her what happened, and she laughed which made me instantly self-conscious.

"Lil, you weren't dating then. They all seemed nice besides that girl you said looked like a bitch. You'll do fine. Let's buy you a cute outfit after work and get you extra dolled up. You'll be the bell of the ball! Now go text your man yes!" She slapped my butt as I moved towards the phone and I glared at her. I picked up the phone and took a deep breath before I responded to the messages Xavior left on my phone.

'Lil? Are you okay? We don't have to go. I can tell them no.'

'Lil?'

'Hey, sorry, big order. Yeah, that sounds great. What time?'

I got and instant response.

'They said 8 so I'll pick you up around 7:30. Sound good?'

'Yeah, any specific dress code or anything?'

'I guess just dress nice. But anything looks good on you. ;)' I felt myself blushing as I let out a winded laugh.

'Whatever. Okay, 7:30 it is.'

"Come on Lil, come out of the dressing room!"

"No, I look like a fat chicken!"

"I bet you look sexy as hell, now get out!"

The dress she made me put on was a little too short for my taste, and it was extremely tight. You could see all of my belly rolls in between the thick, blue fabric. I stepped out of the dressing room with a frown on my face and sass up my sleeve.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, maybe it isn't best for your frame...but we're on the way! You need to look sexy!"

"I don't want to look sexy. I want to look beautiful." My eyes caught onto a dress that was on the rack five feet away. I stepped towards it and grabbed the flowy fabric in my hands. I pulled it off the rack and instantly made my way into the dressing ignoring Janey's protests. I slipped it on and it fell over my frame with ease. I smiled at myself when I saw just how beautiful I look in this dress. The top of the dress was a fitted gold and embroider top with a swooping neck and thick spaghetti straps. It pushed my breasts up ever so slightly wand made them look rounded and perky, so they sat on my chest high and proud. The fitted top changed as it moved down. Near the crevasse of my waist it turned into a beautiful golden tool bottom that ended just above my knee. The dress flattered my figure and shaved off a good ten pounds from my body. I turned in the mirror to look at myself from the back. I fell in love with the dress all over again.

"Janey, this is the one." I said while admiring myself. I stepped out of the changing room and Janey's protests were put to a hold. Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, you look amazing, Lil! You are so getting that dress!"

"I know! Let me take it off so I can buy it!" I exclaimed as I went back into the dressing room to take the dress off.

I bought the and Janey and I bid each other a farewell so I could go home to get ready for the date. I had forty minutes to get ready which is twenty minutes in girl time. I curled my hair with my hair rollers, so I could save on time and began to do my makeup. I decided to go with a light brown smoky eyeshadow with nude lips. I contour my face and made my whole face look like perfection. I undid my curlers and hair sprayed it. I got undressed and put on my lacy bra and matching panties just in case Xavior saw what was under my dress. I had just slipped on my panties when I heard the doorbell ring.

"One minute!" I exclaimed and rushed to find my dress.

"I'm coming in, Lil." Xavior said; the door already wide open.

"I'm not dressed!"

"First, I don't care. Second, I'm already in." Xavior turned towards me and his eyes instantly darkened.

"Xavior! Look away!" I said trying to cover myself.

"Don't cover your body from me, Lil!" He said in a harsh tone and I let my arms drop. He took a lingering step towards me and his eyes raked over my body. I felt super embarrassed and only wanted to cover my body with my hands. What if he didn't want me anymore. My body wasn't as thin and beautiful as the rest of the girls he been with. His hands touch my shoulders and followed to the curve of my waist.

"You have such a magnificent body, Lil. So beautiful." He murmured in my ears and I felt shivers go down my spine. My knees began to go weak when his hand found the small of my back to pull my closer. He gently kissed my neck before pulling away from me. My body instantly missed the warmth of his.

"As much as I'd love to stand here and look at the masterpiece in front of me, we will be late if we wait any longer." I took a step back and let a heavy breath go. My body was trembling with delight. I grabbed my dress and slipped it over my head.

"Here, let me get the zipper." He said and zipped it up. His hands lingered on my back for a second before pulling away slowly.

"Thanks." I said turning around with a blush.

"You look extraordinary tonight, Lil. You are going to make all the guys jealous of me tonight and all the girls envious. Such beauty shouldn't be allowed in the world. It's so painfully delightful." He said and gave me a light peck.

"All these compliments are making me drown!" I exclaimed with a blush. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Good." He whispered in my ear and then he pulled away. He held his hand out, allowing me to head to the door, and so I did. He wrapped his arm around me as we made it to the car.

"Are you going to let me open the car door for you this time?" I blushed and shook my head yes. He opened the door for me. I gave a mock curtsy and a laugh and climbed into the car.

I felt like something bad was going to happen, but I couldn't put my finger on it, so I ignored it,

My mistake...