Chapter 25

.-. I'm In Love With Kelly Rowland's Song Even Though It Has Nothing To Do With The Chapter Well None Of My Songs Deal With The Chapters :D ^_^ I Write 4 Fun Tehehehehehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like my kisses down low

Makes me arch my back

When you gave it to me slow

Baby just like that

I like my kisses down low

Makes me arch my back

When you gave it to me slow

Baby just like that

~[Kelly Rowland : Kisses Down Low]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanel POV

  I Walked Slowly Over To Chresanto , Who Glowed Up A Lightning Blue Color Indicating That He Turned On His Shield . I Put My Hands , Inside My Back Pockets As I Walked Over Towards Him Until We Where Face To Face. I Glanced At Jameria , Who Was Now Leaning On The Stairway Stuffing The Last Bit Of Her Cone In Her Mouth.

"So , 2 Years Huh?". I Said Sounding More Like A Statement , Rather Than A Question. He Slowly Nodded As I Saw His Adams Apple Bounce Up And Down , Showing That He Had Took A Huge Gulp Swallowing. "So , Was She Here To Just Satisfy Your Needs". I Said Looking Him Directly In His Eyes , "Y-Yes". He Stammered , I Nodded And Pursed My Lips Together .

  I Looked Over At Jameria As I Felt Her Trying To Mind Call Me , But I Read Her Facial Expression Was Indicating That She Wanted Me To Beat His Ass . I Looked Back Towards Chresanto , As His Eyes Wondered All Around The Room Until He Finally Planted Them On Me. I Smirked Mischievously.

"So , If You Didn't Butt Dial My Number . Would You Have Even Told Me About That Stella Chick?". I Said Trying To Keep My Voice Calm , "I-I D-Don't K-Kn-Know". He Was Constantly Stuttering , I Rolled My Eyes , "I Don't Know Isn't Answering My Question". I Said As Calm As Possible , He Kept Quiet And Looked Down At The Ground .

  Sooner Or Later , I Heard Jameria Inside My Mind Murmuring 'Beat His Ass' . I Mentally Rolled My Eyes And Kicked Her Out Of My Mind. I Brushed Shoulder's Passed Chresanto , Leaving Him And Jameria Looking Confused.

"What ! You Aint Gone Beat His Ass?!". Jameria Said Nearly Screaming , But Her Phone Beeped Indicating That She Had A Text Message . As Soon As She Opened It She Turned Tomato Red , I Knew Instantly That It Was Jacob. She Put Her Phone Away And Motioned Her Hands , Telling Me To Answer Her Question Or Statement. "Well , See Jameria I Have Something Better Planned . Something That Will Hurt Him More Than It Will hurt Me , I'm Not Afraid To Give Him Clues But I Just Have 6 Words For Him.....". I Started To Trail Off As I Cut My Eyes Slowly At Him  , Watching His hands Shake Constantly , "2 Can Play At That Game!". I Finished And Began To Smirk.

  I Got Up From My Seat And Grabbed My Phone From The Counter By The Door And Blew A Kiss And A Wink Towards Chresanto , As I Orbed Towards My House. Once I Arrived , I Called Up My Back Home - Child Hood Friend Diggy. I Wasn't Lying , When I Said I Was Going To Play That Game With Him. But I'm Not Gone Lead Diggy On Because It'll Hurt In The End So I'll Let Him In On My Plan.

"Hello?". He Said Through The Phone , "Hey Daniel". I Said Smirking To Myself , "Chanel?". He Said , As I Could Tell He Was Smirking. "Yeah , It's Me", I Replied , "It's Been So Long". He Stated And I Giggled A Little And Replied , "Yeah , But I Called You Because I Need A Huge Favor". I Said As I Bit Down Gently On My Bottom Lip , Hopping He Would Agree . "Okay , What's The Favor?". He Said , And I Smirked To Myself. Let The Games Begin ....

Chresanto POV

   After She Left I Kind Of Relaxed , Simply Because I Felt So Much Tension In The Room But  A Little Was Still There . Only Because Jameria Was Still Leaning On The Stairway , Looking At Me . Man . If Look's Could Kill , I'd Be 6 Feet Under Already.

"What?". I Said With A Calm And A Little Attitude Voice , "Nothing , But You Are About To Enter A Game You Would Wish You Could Get Out Of". She Said While Shaking Her Head , "What Do You Mean?". I Said Looking At Her , "Well , You Seem To Know Chanel . By Now She Probably Would've Been Blowing Up City's By Now Over You But She's About To Show You , The Pain She Would Go Through...... But , You Would Only Feel It If You Love Her". She Stated , While Getting Off The Stairway And Walking In Front Of Me Crossing Her Arms.

I Gave Her A Confused Look , Trying To Debate On What She's Telling Me .. Is It Right Or Wrong. Man , Only Time Can Tell.

"I Need More Information". I Said Gesturing My Hands In The Air And She Threw Her's Up , "Nope , It's A Three Step Program". She Said And Smirked , "What's The Three Steps?". I Asked , "Pst , Well I Won't Give It All But Three Words Should Have You Thinking For A While . Pain . Lust . Love , But Not Just Plain Ole Love , Supernatural Love". She Told Me And , She Vanished Simply Orbing Off , Leaving Me Dumbfounded.

  Pain. Lust . (Supernatural) Love. Those Three Words Ran Threw My Mind , Constantly . When I Took My Shower , When I Was On Instagram , When I Was Laying In Bed , Constantly Until I Drifted Off To Sleep.

~

Pain . Lust . (Supernatural) Love .

Man , Only Time Can Tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright it's short . :( I Know Don't Cry !! Lol :D but I'm Thinkin About Makin This Book Longer Than 30 Chapters IDK Yet .-. Tehehe . I Just added a little flair by adding Diggy in it ^_^ Sooo Yup .

Comment

Vote

Follow