Chapter 18

A/N: It's hard trying to update at this point now because I have to get a whole new computer , so i'm using my mom's -_- Eh ,So I'm Not gone guarantee that this chapter will be long.. I Was Gone Update Thursday but I changed my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This shit here, no concept
I was geeked up when I wrote this
I'm high as hell, but I'm focused
(High as hell, but I'm focused)
I ain't trying to hide shit
My side-effects is asshole
Something's swimming up the capsule
(Something's swimming up the capsule)
The beat change, so my flow do
Yo big ho, is old news
Popped a molly, she gone do
Things that you never knew
(freak ho) She so ashamed
That molly got her naked
Her friends looking basic
Talking shit but they anxious
They want a fix [x3]
Ain't nothing to worry about
Just take a dip and while out [x3]

~[Trinidad James: One More Molly]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob POV

        When he steppe out and reviled himself , It was My Own Brother Emmanuel . He's My Twin , Put it that way. He's like the evil version of me, he was always jealous of how Mom Adored me More than him. So I guess that's how he got here now. I Glared Him down , as he smirked and walked towards me , while someone else came out from behind him. It Was Raquan.

     "Ah , My innocent Little Brother.. Does Mom Miss Me". Emmanuel Stated As He Tossed A Fire Ball in the palms of his hands. "Emmanuel , She doesn't even know your alive after you ran away". I Said through Clenched teeth. "Because you made her forget about me you prick ! I Bet you didn't even bother to mention my name!". He said screaming in my face, while Raquan sat back and watch us argue over irrelevant Stuff. "Your Right ! I Didn't , she would've been stressed out by the fact that my twin , her stupid son ran away . Then her powers would act up Constantly because you know how emotional she is". I Screamed back in his face , Then He Grazed The side of my face with the fireball. I Admit He Was pissed , Then Raquan finally grew some balls and walked over and pulled him back.

   I listened closely to there conversation . "Emmanuel , You know we have to use him as bate to lower Chanel and all them over here , Don't fuck shit up with your damn Anger issues". Raquan Said in a stern Voice. Emmanuel Clenched his jaw but soon relaxed And nodded. Then Raquan Turned around and walked towards Me And Told Me , "Forget About Jameria , And I'll Be Gladly To Let you go and forget all about this little feud". "No. ! Fuck No!. And Don't You Lay a damn hand on her ether". I Replied as I jerked forward in the chair. "No Promises". That's what he said before he walked out the room , leaving me sitting in the chair I the dark, I need to contact Jameria But I feel weak and don't have enough energy to mind call her. I Just held my head down , feeling that I failed to protect the love of my life. So I Sat there and let Tears Escape my eyes. Trying my hardest to be a man and not cry. But that didn't work.

Jameria POV

         I Laid in my bed , looking up at the ceiling thinking that I left Jacob at the wrong time. He hasn't tried to call me any type of way and I'm starting to get worried. I Glance out the window to see the water hit the window pane. As Tears roll down the sides of my face , until I see a figure move outside my window. I sat up and put on my shield and slowly walked towards the figure. I looked through the window to find that It was Jacob , I Opened the window and let him in. I hugged his wet body tightly, Until He slowly shoved me away. "W-What was that for J-Jacob?". I asked because I was shocked a him. "Surprise!". Was the last thin I heard before my mouth was covered and I struggled to get out of there tight hold ,Then I was injected with something. I felt weak .. It felt like all my powers where Draining out of me.. As my eyelids got heavy and I blacked out.....

Chanel POV

        I Was Sleeping Peacefully in my bed , snuggled up under Chresanto. Until I heard , what seemed like struggling and shuffling. I Put on my shield forgetting the fact that I was still in chresanto's arms until he lifted up and held his arm and side . Slowly Self Healing .. "What the fuck was that for.. I Didn't do shit !". He said as he was self healing , "Nothing, I Heard something in Jameria's room.. I'm Going to take a look". I Said Getting out of bed , "No Ill go". He Replied grabbing my arm gently. "Nigga , Which one of us Got the most powers, But since you want to be the I'll Do It Type then you can do . but i'll be behind you like one of them scary people". I Told him and he chuckled as he walked out the room with me following behind him.

   When We got to Jameria's Room , She wasn't there. I Started To Panic Because I knew she wouldn't Just up and leave un noticed like that. I Tried to mind call her but it was like a disconnected line.

  I'm Pissed off! I Know Raquan had something to do with this. Meaning The War Has Begun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short , I just dislike my mothers laptop so much . Her Key's Arent like my Windows 8 Envy. -_- And The War Has Begun. If there was any spell errors i'm sorry its just her keys are ehh... Uncomfortable to type with.

Comment

Vote

Follow