Chapter 24

So I Was Going To Update Man Down But I'll Update That A lot After I Finish Supernatural Love So I Would Put On Hold But I Change My Mind A lot ^_^ .-. So Yuppers Just Let The Story Begin. I'm Gone Try And Get This Story To Chapter 30 With A Epilogue. Tehehehe , I Feel Experienced .-.

3 Things I Need :

~More Comments

~More Votes

~More Follows 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How he makes her feel

When he look her in the eyes and tell her

I love you, yeah

He seems so for real

When he whispers and says

I'll never leave you, no

And he speaks them words to her heart

And make her feel like she on top

Of the world, yeah, oh my

Then turn around and break her heart

And make her feel like the whole world's on top of her, whoa

And now something other made me talk about it

When a man lies, he pierces the very soul of that woman

Yes he does, yeah

I'm just telling the truth

When a man lies, he kills every reason

 She ever had for loving him, yeah

Mirror I'm talking to you, yeah

~[R - Kelly : When A Man Lies]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*_*

Chresanto POV

    Jameria Stood There Leaning On Her Left Leg With Her Arms Crossed , She Looked As If She Was Trying To Keep Her Anger Down So She Won't Murder Me. I Just Walked Straight To The Bathroom And Took A Quick Shower , And Walking Out With A Towel Wrapped Around My Waist . Jameria Rolled Her Eyes And Turned Her Back . I Looked Threw My Drawers For Some Basketball Shorts , Boxer's And A Wife Beater. Once I Found Them I Quickly Put Them On Along With Some Songs.

"Hurry Up!". Jameria Groaned , "I'm Done". I Said Rolling My Eyes Before I Turned Around , "Um , Baby Who Is She?". Stella Asked , "She's My Uh W-". I Was Cut Her By Stella Finishing My Sentence , "Wife?". She Said Mean Mugging Jameria , "No!". Jameria Nearly Screamed As She Paused And Glanced At Me As I Was Rubbing My Neck , "I'm His Sister In Law , In Other Word's You've Been Fooling Around With A Married Man". She Finished Her Sentence , "Chres , Why Didn't You Ever Tell Me That . Who Is She?!". Stella Said Wrapping The Bed Sheet Around Her Body And Standing Up , "Her Name's Chanel And We Where Magically Married , She Was Put Into A Coma For 2 Years Because She Was Powerful Enough To Go Against The Leader Of Evil". I Confessed With My Eyes Clothes , And As Soon As I Opened Them I Was Flying Backwards Into The Wall.

  I Didn't Have My Shield's On So The Pain Really Sent Shocks Through My Back , I Slowly Got Up Bending Back And Moving Around To Relax My Now Sore Muscles. I Know I Deserved That , I Guess These Lie's Are Catching Up With Me.

"I-I'm Sorry , I Didn't Know He Was Married". Stella Said To Jameria , "Don't Apologize To Me , You Need To Apologize To Chanel Brianna Carter". Jameria Said As I Stood There Speechless , I Watched As Stella Nodded And Shoulder Bumped Me As She Was Walking Into The Bathroom.

 "You Literally Had To Tell Her , Chanel's Full Name!". I Said Getting Into Jameria's Face As I Felt A Vain Throbbing On The Side Of My Forehead. "Chresanto August! , If You Don't Back The Hell Out My Face . I'm Putting You 6 Feet Under With That Prick Raquan". Jameria Said , While Sizing Me Up. I Slowly Backed Back Because I Knew She Was Serious Of What She Was Saying. "I'm Sorry". I Said Walking To Sit Down On The Edge Of The Bed , Putting My Head In My Hands. "Don't Apologize To Me , Go To Chanel". Jameria Said Before She Teleported Off , When I'm Guessing Back Home.

 I Sat There Thinking , I Know I Was Wrong For Lying . I Exhale A Huge Amount Of Air Slowly Until I Hear The Bathroom Door Open , As Giving Me A Signal That Stella Has Come Out The Bathroom . I Slowly Looked Up As She Threw On Some Skinny Jeans , And A Simply Half Shirt . While Grabbing Her Belongings And Putting Them In Her Duffle Bag, I Didn't Even Bother Arguing With Her On Why She's Leaving Or Where She's Going, Because Push Comes To Shove I Would Leave Me To If I Knew I Was Messing Around With Someone Who Was Married. So I Got Up And Walked Downstairs An Put My Shoes On , Teleporting My Way To Chanel's House.

*

*

*

Chanel POV

  I Sat Down In The Living Room , Watching T.V . Nothing Was On Really , I Was Actually Bored Of Waiting For Jameria To Come Back But Them My Loving Brother Walks Into The Room.

"Hey Craig". I said Smiling , And He Nodded . "What's Up Lil Sis?". He Said And I Sighed , "Well , I Honestly Believe Chresanto Is Cheating......". I Said Trailing Off , "Well All I Can Tell You Is If You Want To Divorce Him , You Need To Go To The Magic Council Or Court And Confront Him To Them About This Situation". He Said And I Nodded , "But Option Two Is Me Bashing His Head In , Your Choice Of Role". He Said And I Giggled At His Protectiveness . He Kissed My Forehead and Mumbled , Don't Cry Even If You Want To . I Nodded and hugged him as I saw Jameria Orb into the room with a Ice Cream Cone In Her Hand.

 "So That's Where You Went?". I Said to her as I watched Craig get up and walk down the hall , "Yeah , And I Paid Chresanto A Little Visit". She Said And I Glared At Her Until Chresanto Came Orbing Into The Room , Jameria Looked At Him Like She Was Gone Choke The Devil Out Of Him. "What's Going O-". I Didn't get to finish because the doorbell rang , I Knitted my eyebrows together and slowly walked towards the door.

  I Unlocked The Door , And Pulled It Open To See A Fairly Short Female With Dark Black And Red Hair. A Light Skinned Completion And Big Dark Brown Eyes , I Was Highly Confused . So I Looked Back At Chresanto , To See Him Rubbing His Neck And Jameria Licking Her Ice Cream While Mean Mugging Chresanto.

"Um , Hi?". I Said Confused , "Hey , Um I Just Wanted To Clear Some Thing's Up". The Girl Said , "Um , Question Who Are You?". I Asked And She Replied , "My Names Stella .... Stella Williams". She Said And I Nodded Slowly , "So I'm Chanel But Uh , What You Need To Clear Up?". I Said Leaning Onto The Door , Waiting For Her To Speak. I Watched As She Inhaled And Exhaled Before She Spoke , "So , For 2 Year's I've Been With Chresanto And We've Been Kind Of Fooling Around , To Be Honest I Didn't Know He Was Magically Married. So Today Your Sister Came There And It Was A Argument Between Them Two , And I Basically Just Found Out That You Where Recently Released From A Coma.. All I Want To Say Is That I'm Sorry, I Honestly Didn't Know". She Finished And I Examined Her To Notice That She Was Telling The Truth , I Nodded .

*

*

*

  I Wasn't Mad , Now That I Know The Truth I'm Furious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright GOONIGHT ^_^

Comment

Vote

Follow