Chapter 4

A/N: I'm Sick Soo I'm kind of like Mad because I was just recovering and now im sick again -.- The Winter Getting me Good! But I'm All Weak and stuff =| I Can Barley Walk or move But I'm trying cuz i'm a solider! So Lemme stop the chitter chatter and get to work...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanel POV

{ The Next Day 12:00 In The Afternoon  }

                       I Had Awaken To Loud Crashes and Yelling and Blasting. So I Decided to get up and check it out. I Went and got in the shower really quick and left my hair in a messing bun and brushed my teeth and put on my All Black Fighting Jump suite with some Black Heals.

                    I Peeped out the door to see a demon and I tried to open the door wider but they spotted me and tried to use there Fireball Power on me but I Feeded (s.c) Off of his power and it didn't even hurt. And I Said, "Wow , That's no way to treat a lady". And I threw double of there fireball's at them and they melted in fire and went right back to hell. I heard Screaming and Struggling coming from the door they was standing in and I felt vibe's from my sister Jameria.

                  I Busted in the room to see her Throwing Multiple Fireballs at some random dude with 2 braids. I Felt like I knew him from some where but he also looks Like he was harming my sister, But she didn't look like she was harming him ether and acted as if he wanted to help. She Kept throwing fireballs but he just kept self healing and laying there as if it was nothing.

                Then I Said "Jameria , Back Up". And she stopped and backed back and I used my telepathy Power to Send Him flying into the wall and I used my freezing Power to freeze him in the position that he was in on the wall. "Do You Know Him?". I Asked Jameria and she shook her head as in "No". I then said "Was He Self Healing all along?". And she Nodded As In "Yes". I Un-Freezed His Head and Said to him "Explain yourself.. What are you?". I Asked and He Sighed and said , "I'm One Of you , I'm Supernatural and No I'm Not Evil, I just came in to see if anyone was in here". And Jameria Asked, "Why Didn't You Use your powers on me?". And He Replied, "Well My Powers Are To Dangerous, I'm Powerful and I was sent here to help With The Danger Going on in the Living Room". And I Said, "Woah! Wait there's Demon's In The Living Room To?". And he nodded and I unfreezed his whole body and we all ran out to see everyone exploding things. "You Take them over there and I'll Get this side". I Said to Jameria and she nodded and I Had the Side with Nearly 10 Demons and She Had The Side With Nearly 10 Demons and The Unknown Person Had the middle.

             I Didn't see my parents of anyone in sight, I Think there Not Here At The Moment But We Can Handle This. I Freezed the whole room and Jameria and the boy looked at me and we all were thinking the same thing. I Went down my row Blasting them with Fireballs, Electricity, Drowning them with water and Hitting them with Earth Made Material . Then I Finished My Row and looked over at Jameria and she threw Singles, Doubles of Fire Balls at the Demons and they all burned and went back to hell. Jameria and I Looked over at The Unknown Person and He Was Throwing Electric Balls At Them and they were exploding and Jameria and I Said at the same time "Damn, He Is Powerful". We looked at each other and laughed and when we looked up all the demons were exploding and having fire flames burn them into pieces and they vanished back to hell.

     "Um, Thanks But Whats Your Name?". Jameria Asked,  and He said "My Names Raquan". And I Asked "What are your powers?". And He Sighed and said , "I Can Make Electric Balls, Fire Balls, Water Balls, Earth Balls , I Can Shape Shift , I Can Self Heal, I Have a Power of strength, I can run fast, I Can read Minds , And I Can Orb (Teleport)". And I Was Shocked at How Much Power He Had. Jameria Giggled and said "You Have Cool Powers". And He Embraced her with a hug and whispered something into her ear and she started to turn Bright Red. I Didn't want to Intrude But I did Read Both of there minds.

[Exiting Jameria Tori Carter's Mind]

   I Silently Laughed to myself. I Couldn't Hold In The Laugh so I busted out laughing and they looked at me like I was irrelevant. Raquan Finally Asked "Why You Laughing?". And I Shook My Head As In "Nothing". So I Decided to enter Raquan's Mind.

[Raquan Smith Mind]

" Damn, Jameria Looks So Sexy. She Must be sister's with Chanel. Because they look alike she just Shorter than her. I Need to get to know her because I may wife her one day. "

[Exiting Raquan Smith Mind]

     I Said Out loud thinking I said it to myself. "Aw! That's So Sweet!". And Raquan Looked at me and Shook his head with a smirk and Mouthed to me "Sh, Don't tell her". And I Nodded in agreement. Then The Doors Busted Open. It Was The August Family and My Family.

    "Sissy!, Me Power's coming in". My Little sister Cassidy Said as she hugged my legs. I Smiled and my parents said To Her "Show Her What You Got Honey". And My Little sister nodded and she Started To Make me Cry out of No Were and she went invisible and left me there crying. I Finally rejected her power and self healed because my eye lining started to turn red and I started to cry out blood. My Mom Finally Said , "She Has Empathy as her Power and Invisibility". I Nodded and Looked over at Craig , Raquan and Chresanto Talking in the corner. I Was About to Go Over and Intrude but I Turned around to see my sister Jameria Shape Shifting into my little sister Cassidy.

     "Mommy! I Have a Twin!". And Jameria Laughed and Copied Her voice and said "Mommy I Have a twin". Cassidy Was Standing there shocked and I Ran Full speed and lifted Up Cassidy and She said "Woah! Sissy!". And I Waved my hand in front of Jameria and she turned back normal.

     Someone had screamed and it sounded like Mrs.August so we all ran to were she was and she Was shocked at how her living room was torn to pieces. "What the hell Happened!. She Yelled and I Said "Demons, They Happened". And Chresanto came up to me and asked , "Baby Girl you alright?". And I Nodded and kept replaying him saying baby girl in my mind.  "Oh, Well that's all then I'll clean it up". She cleaned it up with a wave of her hand. "there all clean again". She said and the august family walked off and all the teens and child went over to the game room to play a couple of games. Let's See How this Play Out Between Chresanto and I..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Hehe CLIFHANGER BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA (RUNS AND HIDES) Tehehehe