Chapter 6

A/N: Um . ^_^ I'm In Love with this story right here ^^^^^ .-. Oh And Um I'm going to Create the Sequel For If Only He Knew Next Week ^_^ ... [Runs Off into the sunset]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Chanel POV

{Next Day , Power Training}

               I Had Awaken Up 1 Hour Early. I Was laying in Chresanto Arms and From the looks he wasn't going to let me move. I Tried To Move His Arm But His Grip Just Go Tighter and Tighter. I Didn't want to shock him But I Have to. I Gently Shocked His Arm and He Jumped Up and started to self heal. "What the Hell Chanel!". He Said And I Just Laughed and went and ran to take a shower.

               When I got out I brushed my hair out and flat ironed it, to were it was straight and long and stopped down in the middle of my back. Then I Went into my closet to get changed into my Black 'Powerful' Half Shirt and My Black Skinny jeans with some Black and White Jordan's. Then I saw Chresanto go in and take his shower. I looked at the clock and it was 11:50 So I Yelled out to Chresanto , "Santo! Hurry Up You got 10 minutes". And He Replied , "I Would've had more time if somebody didn't take there precious time". and I laughed and said , "Whatever I'm Gone". And I Simply left out the room and went to Jameria Room.

               I Knocked 3 Times on her door and there was no answer. "Jameria Are you in there?". And no reply. I Started to get worried so I orbed (Teleported) Inside the room to see nobody in there. I Officially thought she was at the arena so I orbed there and she and Raquan and Along with Santo and Craig were to. "Okay so what's first?". I Said as everyone stayed silent until Raquan Spoke up. "Well We All Have Hidden Powers and from what I heard, Chresanto and Chanel has already discovered there hidden power's". Raquan said and all eyes where on us, "Yeah I Can Mind Control and Santo can Shape Shift". I Said and afterwards shrugged and went into the arena ring. "So that mean's Raquan, Craig and I Have to discover our hidden power's right?". Jameria asked and I simply nodded and they went and trained for there hidden powers.

               "Come On Santo , You Want a rematch". I Said and ended it off with a smirk and he ran full speed into the ring and said "Gladly and this time i'll win". And I shrugged and said "Maybe So or Maybe Not".

                Then The Bell Went off. [DING! DING!] and We Began Power Fighting. Santo Turned Invisible and I Started to Levitate but right when I was in the air he grabbed my leg and sent me flying over into the pond, but I didn't land in the pond I hit the ground really hard. And Yelled "you've Really Messed Up Now". And smirked and got up off the ground and ran full speed towards him and my hair turned Fiery Red and I Created a Giant Electric Ball And Blasted him with it in full force. And sent him flying Into a Clift And Topped it off by teleporting over to were he landed and Combined my Water, Earth and Fire Power's together and Hit Him with every single last thing full blast. "Damn, Chanel!, I Give Up!". And I Nodded and Helped him up. And He threw me over his shoulder and Ran Full speed back to the arena to see Jameria Jumping Up And Down In a Happy way.

            "Why you so happy?". I Asked as I flipped from over Santo's shoulder. "I Discovered my Hidden Power!". And She Squealed and I Asked "What's Your Hidden Power?". And she replied "I Can Astro (s.c)  Projection". and My Mouth Dropped to the floor, "So you can be in to places at once!". And she nodded and I Replied , "That's Awesome!". Then Chresanto asked Craig and Raquan , "What are y'all hidden powers?". And Raquan Said "I Can Use Empathy Now". and Santo Nodded and Craig Said " I Can Switch Body's with anyone I choose". And We All looked at him like "Don't Do that to me". and a smirk grew on his face.

            A couple minutes Later we heard glass break and People screaming and we looked over to see lights blasting and people flying and we all said in unison , "Demons!". And We All Ran Full Speed inside to help them!... I Wonder How this is going to play out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry This chapter is all boring but the next one has excitement and it gets a little rated R ^_^ hehehehe It May or That part may be in the chapter after the next chapter. xD