Chapter 2

A/N: I'M SOOOO IN LOVE WITH WRITING THIS STORY BECAUSE I GET TO EXSPRESS MY IMAGINATION ^_^ HeHe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chresanto POV

   I Laid there in the arena ring for a couple of more minutes as i self healed. Damn She looked so sexy when her hair turned Firey Red and Turning down to a Cool Low Blue and Back to her normal color. I Wasn't Ready For all that. But Aye I put up a good fight and atleast she didn't use all her powers just the One's I noticed that could hurt or maybe even kill. I Just Wonder How She'll Do Around the Demon's.

    The Demon's Are are Evil, Like us but Just pure evil they have a underworld ruler and we have a top world ruler it's war when they come out and thing's get broken and people get killed, but we manage to stick together.

  When I finally finished Healing i decided to go and walk inside and once i did i felt a pairs of beaty eyes lurking at me. It was pure silence and I felt Different Mind Signals Going around me and it was driving me crazy. So I decided To break the silence, "What's Up with y'all, can y'all stop thinking for a minute, God Like I can feel different vibe's coming from y'all". I Said and they looked at each other then Craig stepped up and looked back at his parents and he went and jerked his head over to somewere private. I'm thinking it's about his sister. So i decided to listen to his words. "Roc, You Best to not hurt my sister". He said with a stern look that says 'I'm dead ass serious'. So I replied "I Wont It's Like, She's Different But she doesn't seem into me". I Said Back to him, and he simply nodded and walked away.

  It felt weird to be having to date his sister but i want to know does she really want to go out with me. Because it's basically like our parent's are forcing us to go out and possibly get married.

   I Decided to walk down the halls to find the room that she's in and i saw her laying down asleep on the bed. She Looked so peacful sleeping. I wonder What happens when i wake her up? Does her Power's Interact While she's sleeping?.

Chanel POV

       I Was Laying down in my bed peacfully when i felt someone's eyes staring at me but i knew i had my shiled on guard so they can't do anything. Then I felt them try and touch me but my shiled shocked them and he yelled, "Shit!". I Knew his voice so i woke up and my shiled when off. Becaue it only comes on when i'm asleep or in battle mode.

      "Are you ok?". I Asked in my sleepy but sincere voice. And He nodded and showed me his finger as little pricks of blood spralled out but stopped as he was self healing. "I'm Sorry". I Said Immediatley and he smirked and said "It's Cool Baby Girl". The way he said Baby Girl just rolled off his tongue, but i know he's a player so i shall not fall for his type, Even though i'm being practically forced to go out with him and probably marry him. It's Just something about him, That Makes my body feel so Good inside.

    "Hello?". He said getting out of my trance and i blushed and i Froze him with my hands and stood there and glanced at his frozen body. Damn, Frozen or not he looks sexy as hell. I walked behind him and i unfroze him just to see his reaction. "Chanel?". He said and i stood behind him and hopped on his back but he had on his shiled and i was shocked. "Dammit!, Now i see how it feels to shock people!". I Said and he just started laughing as i quickly self healed. "How Do you heal faster?". I Opened my mouth to speak but the door swung open and it was my mother and she looked as if she needed to tell me something. "Santo give me and Chanel a minute please?". She said and Chresanto Walked out and she sat on my bed and patted a seat next to me. I Sat down and i said "What's wrong, Or do i have to read your mind?". I Said and she shook her head and said "Sorry Sweet's My Minds locked and its about my past and i dont know how to explain it to you so i'm going to let you view it". She said and her eyes looked like it's been bothering her for a long time. I simply nodded and she handed me her hand, and i traced a symbol on it and viewed her past, And My eyes turned pure white.

[Allie Janae Carter's Past]

"Mommy, Jameria is Bothering me again!". My Past Self said.

"Hunny, Your older than her just try and reason an she'll leave you alone". Allie [My Mom] Said

"Sister Dont Do That! Please!". My Past self said.

 [Exiting Allie Janae Carter's Past]

  I Sat there dumbfounded on how i cant even remember my own sister. So i asked "Mom What happened to her?". And she looked down and said "She'll Be at the party that's tonight because she ran away a couple years ago". She said and a tear fell but she quickly wiped it away and i said "How come i dont remember her?". And she said "Because It wasn't meant for you to remember her and the last time you saw her was when she was 5 and you were 6, and she ran away when she was 11 because she claimed it was the right age to be on her own". And I looked down and asked "What does she look like and how old is she and what are her powers?". So she Sighed and replied "She's Shorter than you and she's 15 and her name is Jameria Tori Carter, She Has Dark Short Sandy Brown Hair and she has curves and is light skinned and mixed like you, also her power's are to ShapeShift, Invisibility, Freezing Time, Fireball throwing, Past, Present, and future seeing and She can Heal fast and she has fast speed, BUT she isn't as powerful as you". She finished and i nodded and she walked out.

   I Was sitting there trying to process what was going on. But i just got up and walked into the closet picking out what i should wear tonight.

   I Picked out my Brown Low Lace boots and My Cut off white Shorts, With My Moschino Spiked belt and my Pattern Tube Half shirt.

[Outfit Link:  http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ffgnW7JI1rb1tt1o1_500.jpg  ]

  I decided to get my hair and stuff ready early. I went into the bathroom and took a long nice hot shower until i heard the bathroom door creek open as i was in the shower. I really couldn't see anything because it was a bathroom filled with fog. So I kept taking my shower and grapped my Dove "Strawberry" Smelling Shampoo and washed my hair and rinses and turned the shower off and reached out for the towel but it wasn't there. then i heard his voice "Your looking for this". So i peeped my head around the curtain and there he stood leaning against the counter with my towel.

  "Yes. Can I Have it please?". And he shook his head so i ran full speed around the bathroom and grabbed the towel and wrapped it quickly around me and my hair became naturally dry because how fast i was running. "I Never take no for an answer" I said and walked out and started to put lotion on and putting on my clothes. And Curling my hair and straighting it so that my bang was straight and the rest was frizzy curly, almost like nicki minaj's hair.

  I just couldn't wait to see my sister again, since i haven't seen her in years. Then chresanto turned me around and wrappe dhis hands around my waist and kissed me with so much passion and lust. His plump lips against my lips felt like i was in heaven. Then he stepped back and ran full speed out.

  Them Lips Though.. I just hope no demon's come out tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ENJOYING IT???? YESH!