Chapter 7

A/N: I'm Bored so i'm updating .-.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanel POV

        When We All walked inside there was nobody in sight. "Split Up, Hurry!". I yelled and everyone nodded and we went and I ran down the halls and checked every room. There was no sign of anyone, My Little Sister, My Mom and dad or the august family.

        We Met back up 15 minutes later. "Did you find anyone?". Craig asked. And We shook our heads and tears sprang from my eyes. Santo grabbed me gently and pulled me into a comforting hug as I cried on his muscular chest and he stroked my hair and whispered , "Sh. Sh. We'll Find them, Don't worry". And I slowly stopped crying and said , "I Just can't believe they took my parents and your parents!". I Finally calmed down and Jameria said , "We Need a Plan, I think it's time to fucking attack these bitches!". She finished her last word and we all looked at her and said , "When in the hell did you become so aggressive!". and she shrugged and said , "My Parents are gone! Duh. And The feelings Mutual". Raquan Shrugged and We Said , "Yeah True".

       "But What's the plan?". I Asked and Raquan said , "Can any of you sense them or anything, Because I can't". And we tried to sense them and shook our heads then Jameria Said , "You all would try to sense them , There in Hell ! , Better Know As the fucking underworld ! Come on Now! Get your head in the game!". And Craig said , "If your ass don't stop cussing because we need a damn plan". They All Nodded and I said, "How About Shape Shift into Demons and teleport down there?". I Said and everyone looked at me and said in unison , "You CAN'T Shape Shift!!". And I said , "True but I can Absorb Powers , So Shape Shift into me and try and touch me Any one of you!". And Raquan Shape Shifted into me and touched me and he was shocked but I had his shape shifting power and shape shifted into a demon. They all nodded and shape shifted into a demon.

       Jameria and I Were Twin Demons and Had On Dark Black Ripped Skinny Jeans and Red Wedges, With A Red "Blood" Off the Shoulder Half shirt. Our Hair was Dark Black and Flat ironed and a Chinese Bang in the front with some Red Hoop Earrings And Red Lipstick and Black Eyeliner. "Damn I Look like Sexy in these colors , But to bad there evil colors". Jameria Said and I agreed and We Looked at the boys But My Brother and I Bit My bottom lip sexually as I looked at Santo. Oh Lord Jesus!. Jameria Mean Mugged me and Pointed to her mind and I knew she wanted to have a mind to mind conversation.

[Mind To Mind Conversation with Jameria Tori Carter]

"Girl Raquan Looks Sexy As Hell. I Could Just Attack him and ---". She said but I cut her off

"Don't even finish that sentence! But Hell! Chresanto Is Finer than a motherfucker! Make me want to do some things to him!". I Said

"And you say I can't finish my sentence". She said

"But You Know He Fine Though, But I Feel there eyes Glaring at us so lets go!". I Said and I Exited her mind.

[Exiting Mind to Mind Conversation With Jameria T. Carter]

   "You Like what you see Chanel?". Chresanto said and I nodded and he looked me up and down and licked his lips and stepped closer to me. "I Like what I see to", He whispered into my ear as it sent Thousands of chills down my back. "Aye! No Time for sex! We got to go!". Craig said and I heard a noise. "Sh , You Hear that?". I Said and the room got quiet. They Shook there head and I heard it coming from the front door and I ran and opened to door to see a Dude with a Afro and One Girl. "May We Help you?". I Said and The Afro Dude Said , "Hey , I'm Jacob Perez and this is my sister Kimberly Perez And were here to--- ". I Cut him off with my hand and told him to come in and he looked at our clothes and our appearance and it changed. "Long story, Got to go . We'll explain when we get back and we'll ask who you are. We have to save 2 families so bye". I Said and The rest of them Waved and we teleported to the underworld.

[ Underworld ; Demon Territory ; Hell ]

   We all arrived in the same place and it was hot as hell. We were in a Corner where no one saw us Orb in. "Damn , it's hot!", Jameria said in a whisper voice and we agreed. "Act normal, Well here You'll keep cool as long as were down here". I Said and Pulled up some water with my hands and wrapped a invisible water headband around there foreheads and we walked out normal.

   "AYE! GET OVER HERE". A Demon yelled and pointed to me and Jameria, Since we were the ones together since the Guys went there ways.  Me and Jameria Looked at each other Put our hands on our hip and strutted over there and leaned on our right legs and looked him up in down. "What The Hell You Need!". Jameria said with a attitude. "GO CHECK ROOM 3 AND 4 ON THOSE UM, CARTER FAMILY AND AUGUST FAMILY". The Demon said, "Yeah whatever". I Said and We turned around and he put his hands around our waist and pulled us close to whisper in our ear. He said "Aye, Don't be a bad ass because you know you want this- - - -". Jameria and I Cut him off by Back Kicking him in the mouth and walking off.

   "Fucking Demon Idiots". Jameria Said and we nodded and walked down this long hall until we saw a Sign that said "Chamber's 1 - 8". When we turned the corner we saw Our family and the august family and a family that looked like The boy Jacob who showed up at the house. "Thank God you girls came.. But Um Were are the boys?". Our Family and the august family said in unison and we shrugged and blasted the Chamber open and we blasted the other families chamber also. I Teleported them all back to the Magic Chamber.

   "Now we have to find the boys.". I Said and we heard these weird sounds, Sounded Like Struggling and Moaning At the same time. We followed the sound and there were 2 rooms so Jameria took the one across from it and I took the one on the other side of it.

  My Mouth had a smirk on it to see Santo Against the wall with his hands up and trying to push the girl off of him. "Get the Hell Off of me!". He said because he didn't notice me standing there. "No Baby, I want you.. I Need you". She said in a seductive tone and Santo Turned invisible and moved from under her Grasp. "OH HELL! GOOD! ITS THE GOOD! SUPERNATURAL GOOD ! DEMONS ASSEMBLE NOW!". She started yelling and we ran out and across the hall and into the room were Raquan And Jameria was and Jameria was crying as a Naked Demon girl was on the bed smoking. "Come on we have to go!". I Said grabbing her arm and teleported us all back to the Magic Chamber.

    I swear some hell is going to break loose when we get there. Oh Help Us Sweet Mother of God.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ray Ray I outta Whip your behind! YOU IS DEAD WRONG! (grabs Belt)

Ray: Don't Beat Me Mama! (crys a little)

Me: SHUT UP I AINT GAVE YOU NOTHING TO CRY ABOUT YET!

Ray: I'M TO OLD FOR THIS SHIT! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS

Me: The Fuck! OH HELL NAWH! ((GRABS BY 2 BRAIDS AND BEATS HIM)

Ray: DAMN MAMA I'M SORRY! SHIT SHIT SHIT! I'M SORRY!

Me: You better KNOW THAT YOU AINT NEVER TO OLD FOR A OLD FASHION ASS WHIPPIN

Ray: I know mama i'll fix the problem! I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT JAMERIA! PLEASE! LEMME GO!

Me: (letting him go) You better!

AYEE WAT UP WATTPAD ! SORRY ABOUT THAT LITTLE THING WITH RAY . HE JUST NEEDED A LITTLE WHIPPING! PEACE ! <3