Chapter 1

Lol Um, My 1st supernatural Story Hehe I Hope you enjoy! <3 Um Have fun reading I Guess .-.

Chanel POV

 {BUZZ! BUZZ!}

      I Had Woken Up to the sound of my alarm and it was 12:45 Am And I'm So Glad Supernatural People Don't Have to go to school because we get homeschooled But Right now we don't got no worries, Because it's summer!

       I Laid there in my bed and stared at the ceiling until I heard a lot of chitter chatter going on downstairs. So I Decided to get up and go into the bathroom and do my daily hygiene routine and went and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I walked downstairs to see boxes packed and My Mom and Dad Arguing About Something so I decided to Intrude.

"Um, What's Going On?". I Asked with a Confused Face. "Well Your Father And I Have to get you all to the Magic World and it's safety chamber". My Mom Said And My Father Intruded "Yes Because Were Being Hunted and Every Single Last On Of the Supernatural Races". He finished and I Replied "But Um Are we going to the one that you both owned or the one that, Um What's His Name". I Said trying to Remember the boys name and my mom Said his Name. "Chresanto?". She Said and I nodded and continued, "Yeah, That One or The One that y'all own?". My Father was going to say something but he looked at my mother and she nodded and he said, "Well, See Chanel We Do Have to go to the August Magic World Private Chamber for safety , Even though Were Royalty They Are to and They want to meet up with Us, So go get packing". My Father finished

   I Didn't bother going to see the August Family, I always Wanted to meet them but my family refused until now. So We Have No Choice. I Simply Nodded to my father and He and my mother put all the bags in a neat stack and I went upstairs and grabbed my important things and when I was done I went to Craig's and my sister's room to see that they weren't there. So I went downstairs and put my bags in the stack and asked "Where is Cassidy and Craig?". And My Mom Said "There Already At The August Family's Home". I Simply Shrugged and They Asked "Would you do the honor's". And I Said "Gladly". And I Held Hands with my mother and father, while my father had his free hand on the bags and I  used my mind and concentrated to were I needed to teleport to and I found the destination and we were off.  

{Couple Minutes Later}

    When We Arrived We Were standing in the middle of a empty room. Then My parents said "Leave the bags in here". And I Nodded and followed them out the room. I wasn't scared because My Family Was The most power fullest. No One. And I Mean No One. Shall Dare Mess With Us, Especially Me Because My Mother Told me that I was the Strongest out of the family but we are even more stronger put together.

    I Finally turned a corner and I saw a long table with Craig, Cassidy and Must be the August family sitting there and I decided to sit down besides Cassidy and all eyes were on me, "What Did I Do Something Wrong?". I Said And My Mom Gestured me to sit next to who must be there son Chresanto. I Nodded and got up and moved and sat next to him. I Said to him "Hey, I'm Chanel". And I Handed out my hand and he shook it and smirked and then said "Hey I'm Chresanto , You can call me Santo or Roc". He said and Oh Lord Jesus this boy had a smile that could kill millions of people.

   "Alright Were here today because (Clearing throat) Our Two Family's Needs To Be Joined Together And As You Can See Santo Is The Only Child and You All Have Three Beautiful Nice Young Teenagers". Mrs. August Stated, I thought for a minute and I decided to read her mind but when I tried she blocked me out. Ugh. So I tried reading my mothers but when we did our brains collided and she let me in and we had a Mind To  Mind Conversation.