Chapter 22 - ...Yet.

Chapter 22 - ...Yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Calla's POV

When I look into your eyes,

It's like watching the night sky,

Or a beautiful sunrise,

There's so much they hold.

What was one big blur before was suddenly becoming clear. Alyx and Caroline missing, the boys acting so conspicuous, the commotion down the hall...

I didn't have the whole story but I had enough to draw my own conclusion: my band mates had been locked in a storage room by One Direction. Even thinking it, I couldn't help how crazy the thought sounded. But what else was I supposed to think?

The initial shock was chased from my mind when I heard another group of foot steps coming down the corridor. Security. No wonder they were coming, it's not like a band of world famous pop stars had suddenly taken off or anything like that.

Carter and I started for the door at the same time. I got there first and knocked aside the chair, sitting snugly under the handle, with both of my hands. My brunette friend stood ready beside me, throwing the door open the second the obstruction was gone. The door swung back effortlessly now and hidden behind it was something we didn't expect to see.

Alyx and Caroline were sitting side by side, but they were... Laughing. In all this madness engulfing us, they were laughing and smiling like it was nothing. They didn't seem to notice us at first, but it only took them a second.

The girls' heads whirled around, their smiles slipping from their faces. Relief flooded Caroline, while Alyx was more like a tsunami of anger. Her face flushed such a deep red it was like she was literally boiling from the inside out. She stormed past me, her plans for the boys evident in her tense body language. And let's just say she wasn't going to use her words to sort this one out.

Security was already in the other room, looking displeased with our actions to say the least. Everything about the burly looking men wasn't exactly threatening, just intimidating enough to give you the hint. Alyx did a double take of the team of men, biting her tongue to keep back the threats I was sure she was bound to unleash on them, not to mention follow through on.

The snarl on her face melted into smirk, knowing that what she couldn't do now would surely be acted on later, when she got the boys alone. Harry was the first of them in her way, and she made it clear not only to him, but to everyone that she wasn't going to forget.

"Excuse me, but we have a show to do pretty boy," she said in an eerily neutral voice. Her next sentence was in a much lower, more menacing tone, low enough to be out of the security's ear shot, but loud enough for the rest of us to hear. "Good luck out there. I'm looking forward to seeing you all after the show for a little... Celebration." Her words sent shivers dancing down his spine, his body rigid and still in fear. I swear she could smell fear, because she gave an amused laugh at his reaction, the exact one she'd been aiming for.

She purposefully bumped his shoulder with hers, sending him stumbling a step back. The other boys instantly cleared a path for her, the rest of us not hesitating to follow her. As I passed Niall, he looked fine on the outside. But in his eyes, I could see he wasn't scared, but rather sad. It must have been hard at a time like this to hide how he felt about her.

I really had no idea what to think at the moment pertaining to the whole mess with the lads; my head had too many things going on. But the first priority that surfaced was this concert.