Chapter 21

Alex

"I'll see you in music ok?" I said to Gracie as we stood outside of her next class after lunch, which was gym. She smiled and nodded and fixed the strap on her arm as kissed me goodbye and walked into the gym, making her way to the locker room.

I started to feel creepy just watching her walk away so I quickly looked away and started making my way to chemistry. I had to get there quick or the teacher--Mr. Henrik, a middle aged, grumpy, strict teacher--wouldn't let me in.

Right near the door the late bell rang and the door shut in my face as I stood there outside of the door and sighed in frustration and hit the lockers next to me.

"First you're stealing my girl again and then you're hitting my locker. Jeez man, you are looking for a fight." I heard from down the hall. I let out an exasperated sigh and turned towards Jake who was smirking down at me. Why does he have to be taller than me? I looked away and started making my way down the hall away from the classroom because I knew Mr. Henrik wasn't going to let me in.

"Leave me alone Jake." I grumbled as I felt him following behind me. Its not my fault he isn't enough for his girlfriend. I laughed to myself silently and shook my head.

He put his hand on my shoulder turning me around and pushed me against the white brick wall. "Don't you have a class to get too?" I whispered, He squinted his eyes at me and squeezed my arms tighter. Wow, so threatening.

"I wanna know why you're always stealing my girls." He whispered. I could be totally reasonable and say really? Over a girl. On the other hand, I was having way too much fun with this to be perfectly honest and just couldn't help myself.

"Its not my fault your itty bitty dick can't please your girlfriend." I whispered. He growled and stepped back before punching me in the face. I tasted blood on my lip as I put my fingers to them and pulled back. Yup, that's definitely blood.

"You're so immature Jake! Grow the fuck up!" I pushed it even further. He looked absolutely furious as he lifted his fist and sent another shot towards me, but I dodged it and heard footsteps coming down the hall, but Jake didn't hear them as he punched me in the stomach, making me groan.

A sick feeling bubbled up as I felt my lunch climb up my throat. I quickly pushed it back down as he took me and slammed me into the ground. Everyone started to hear the commotion in the hallways and despite their teachers protests, they exited the classrooms and watched the fight.

The fight, that stupidly enough, was over a goddamn girl. I sent my fist up and connected it with his jaw to get him off of me, but he didn't budge.

"Jesus, I always knew you were gay, but you don't have to show your affection in the hallway Jakey-Poo." I said softly as he scoffed and sent another punch towards me, but I grabbed his fist and pushed it away.

I saw two hands grab onto Jake's shoulders and pull him off of me while I sat up and wiped the blood from my lip. A+ for effort ass munch. I thought to myself as the principal pulled me up and pushed me along, next to Jake, leading us to the office.

.-.

"That was mighty immature what you guys did out there!" Principal Putney scolded as he fixed the name plate on his desk. It said Henry Putney, principal on it and I laughed slightly and unnoticeabley.

"He started it!" We both said at the same time. Oh okay, so we're playing this game now.

"Putt-Putt lemme get something straight-" I started leaning back and resting my feet on his desk. He pushed them off and rolled his eyes, but continued to listen "I missed getting into Henrik's class and I was mad, because unlike some people," I glared at Jake "I care about my education. So I got mad and punched a random locker and this douche started with me. He couldn't leave me alone I guess I'm just that hot."