Chapter 3

Grace

Alex was...weird. Actually weird sounded mean. He was hyper, super loud. I guess it was weird too me considering that I don't talk a lot, and I don't usually joke around a lot, it was weird to be near someone so extroverted. Actually it was weird to actually be near someone without it being forced. I felt like he was doing this out of pity because I don't talk much. Yeah, I get it, I'm fucking shy, that's no reason to pity me. He just had this look in his eye that made me feel uncertain about this conversation. It started off simple.

"What's your full name?" He started with.

"Grace Leila Adams." I answered.

It was sweet innocent talk. I liked the sweet innocent talk. I learned that his full name is Alexander William Gaskarth, his birthday is on December 14th, mine being on the 16th he freaked out a little claiming we could have parties together and basically be twins. His randomness made me laugh. Somehow, the conversation took a turn for the worst. I wouldn't say it got serious, just like, extremely sexual. It started out with a simple question, are you a virgin? When I said no his eyes widened to the size of saucers and it got to the conversation of the most embarrassing sex stories. I had no embarrassing ones but oh boy was he going at it.

"So after we were done, she was like 'wow' and I was like 'I know right' and her parents walked in with a plate of fucking chocolate chip cookies and milk. I tell ya best study date of my life." He finished laughing. "She was so embarrassed that she didn't talk to me ever again. She even did the whole project so that she could avoid me." He laughed.

Oh, the stories he told were weird, but they somehow brought a smile to my face whenever I heard them.

"Tell another one." I whispered. I didn't mean for it to come out that way, he probably thinks I'm creepy now, nice job Grace. Great.

"Wanna know more about my sex life don't ya?" He smirked and adjusted so that he was sitting criss cross in front of me. I don't know how many shades of red I turned, but oh my god was the embarrassing.

"Very well then, ummm," he paused think probably getting the point that I didn't mean it that way and tapped his chin with his index finger.

"Bethany Rhodes," he started with a smirk I started laughing quietly on the spot and shook my head "moaned a girls name while I banging her." He said and started laughing.

"No way!" I said and covered my mouth with my hand. He was nodding and and smiling at my reaction. I can't believe it. That was hilarious.

"She was like," he paused clearing his throat before moving back and forth on my bed with his eyes closed. "Ooohhhh god don't stop Lindsay!" He mimicked. I slapped his mouth closed laughing while he narrowed his eyes. I felt something wet against my hand and quickly pulled away.

"Ugh, Alex gross, you don't just go around licking people's hands." I said and wiped my Alex saliva infested hand on his shirt.

"Your hand tastes like strawberries." He said seriously. I lifted up the strawberry lotion and smirked. It wasn't every day where I willingly talked to someone I didn't know without having a panic attack. Alex was special, he had no idea how special he really was though. Although, I thought this was out of pity I found myself talking to him more, he was fun to talk to.

"I like strawberries." He said and wiggled his eyebrows. It was then that I realized just how thick his eyebrows really were.

"Woah your eyebrows are so thick." I said. He pouted and put his hand over his forehead and kept it like that.

"Don't make fun of my caterpillars, they're sensitive." He said. I giggled and covered my cheeks as they turned red involuntarily.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

He took my wrists and held them in his hands and narrowed his eyes at me and bit his lower lip looking like he was thinking. I grew kind of scared because I thought the worst. He was probably judging me.

"You have an accent. Where did you move here from?" He asked. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smiled.

"Long Island actually." I whispered and tried hiding my red face again but he held my wrists tighter.

"It's cute don't hide." He whispered. He let go of my wrists and sighed. There was a knock at the door and I looked to see Alex's mom Isobel peeking in with a smile on her face.

"Alex dear were leaving now, you have school tomorrow." His mom said softly her accent showing through. He got up and grabbed my hand and a sharpie on my bedside table and wrote down the sequence of a phone number.

"I'll see you in school tomorrow, maybe you could sit with me and my friends." He said and walked out waving.

My mom came in a moment later with a giant smile on her face. She came over to me and hugged me tight while she rocked us back and forth "I'm so proud of you Gracie." She said. I was happy that I did this and made it through. Not only was my mom proud of me, I was proud of myself.

"Now tell me what happened, I heard a lot of laughing." She said.

I shrugged feeling a little embarrassed because we had a huge sexual conversation. I told her what we talked about leaving out that specific part.

"He seems nice. Are you going to sit with him and his friends tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged and looked down.

"I haven't really thought about it." I said softly. Now that I was, it was I was nervous. If I did then they might think it's weird that I'm sitting with them. They could hate me because they think that because I'm a girl, they have to keep it on the down low.

"I think it would be pretty cool if you gave someone other than Alex a chance, it'll do you some good." She said. I shrugged and she kissed my forehead.

"You should get some sleep, you need to get up in the morning." She whispered and walked out.

I was scared, I didn't know if it would work out, but I was going to do it anyway.

An: I wanna dedicate this chapter to my bestest friend in the entire world @crazygirlllll20 because she's actually reading this story and she's never for fanfic

She also started writing her first story The "It" Girl and it's not really a fanfic, but if you guys are interested I hIGHLY SUGGEST you check it out because it might only be her first story, but it's so good. I don't know if I should do song of the chapter or not, but let's try it out and see where it goes.

Song of the chapter: Lighthouse by The Word Alive

Hearts On Fire {Alex Gaskarth}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें