Chapter 33 "Save Jake Part 2"

Authors note: huehuehue in so evil for making you wait for this update. Huehuehue XD I would have made it longer but tomorrow is my dog's birthday, Chispita. I have 7 dogs in total, it use to be 9 but I sold 2 so I'm left with 7. I brought one to live with me which was the smallest, Chispita because the apartment only allows small dogs, and the dogs I was forced to leave behind are Husky-German Shepard mix, a Husky and a German Shepard. Sadly my German Sherpad is being put down so it would be painful to include her in the story. As for the last four, they are puppies and it would be complicated to include them in the story so my idea was to add them later since our story is reaching its end. Anyways here's part two of saving Jake. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XD!!!!
__________________________________________________

Jake: (Y/N) LOOK OUT!!!!

You: What? *before you knew it, you were lifted off the ground* SHIT!!!!

Sebastian: (Y/N)!!!! *tries grabbing you*

Lobo: MASTER!!!!!

Ciel: (Y/N)!!!!!

You: SSSHHHHIIITTT!!!!!!

Ash: There's no escape! *flies higher*

You: I HATE HEIGHTS!!!! GET ME DOWN!!!! *you squirm*

Sebastian: ASH!!!

Ash: Quit moving or I will drop you!!!

You: I DON'T CARE!!! *you bite his arm*

Lobo: YES JUST LIKE HOW I TAUGHT YOU MASTER!!! BITE HIM!! BE THE DOG!!!

Ash: AGH!!! *lets go*

You: I HAVE NO REGRREETTSS!!! *you start falling*

Sebastian: I GOT YOU!!! *jumps and catches you* Are you alright? *lands safely*

You: Yeah... Thank you.

Ciel: SEBASTIAN!!! *is pinned to the ground by Ash*

Sebastian: Young master!!

Ash: Make one move and his eye shall be ripped out!

You: Lobo! Ash has squirrels in his pants!!!

Lobo: SQUIRRELS!?!?

Ash: What? *dumbfounded*

Lobo: SSQQUUIIRREELLSS!!! *bites Ash's leg*