Chapter 12 "The Gentleman"

Authors note: From now on it might be one to two chapters a day because of stuff. Anyways here's chapter 12 so enjoy ^-^. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XD!
_________________________________________

The carriage takes off and you look out the window. Sebastian couldn't help but stare at you. He can feel his pants getting uncomfortable and he crosses his legs. You don't notice this going on, you were deep in thought.

Your thoughts: 'If I am in the anime world, does that mean I have skills? I mean I did catch those knives like nothing, but I was angered. Hmm... This is weird, and why can't I stop blushing whenever Sebastian touches me. And his voice it just makes me want to mel-- NO! STOP! (Y/n) get a hold of yourself! You can't be falling for an anime character. And worse a demon, he can't love me. No one can. He'll probably just use me. Ugh this is confusing, I mean he's an anime character maybe he can feel love, right? No I'm just fooling myself. Looks like we are close, the carriage is slowling down. I better look ready'

You then turn away from the window and your eyes meet Sebastian's crimson eyes. What surprised you more was that he didn't bother looking away or try to hide the fact that he was staring at you. You blush slightly and you tried to look away but just couldn't, you kept staring back. What broke you two out of your trance was Ciel when he began to talk.

Ciel: Okay (y/n) we'll sneak you in that building secretly and I want you to lure The Gentleman to the alley where me and Sebastian can remove him.

You: That's it, alright... I still get to punch him right?

Ciel: Yes.

You: Okay cool.

Sebastian: Be careful. *he opens the door and helps you and Ciel out* If you are in trouble just call my name, alright.

You: Roger that.

Ciel: Let's go.

The carriage leaves while Sebastian and Ciel help sneak you in. Once you were snuck in you were completely on your own. You walk in and you see many girls your age doing "business" with other men. You walk in the building some more until someone grabs your wrist.

You: H-Hey! *you turn around and it's the Gentleman who grabbed you*

Gentleman: Well well well, what do we have here.~ I haven't seen you before.~ *he touches your waist*

You: *you shudder and you feel like punching this guy* Surely you remember me. Or perhaps you prefer them over me. *you try to leave*

Gentleman: *grabs your wrist again* Now I remember you, yeah, one of my prized girls.

Your thoughts: 'Oh my fucking Goku can I please kill this guy.'

You: That's right.

Gentleman: Do you like to have fun~.

Your thoughts: 'I am gonna hurl, this motherfucker needs to die'

You: Depends on what's fun?

Gentleman: Oh you know~.

You: Shall we take this outside, in private? *you smile and try your best not to throw up*

Gentleman: Yes we shall~. *he leads you to a different alley*