Chapter 31 "Back Home"

Authors note: Aw snap you have to go back. And Ciel has decided, his decision is made. What will Sebastian do, he is crying that's right CRYING for you. Anyways here's chapter 31. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XD!!
___________________________________________

You: S-Sebastian....

Ciel saw everything at your door without you or Sebastian noticing and was shocked. For the first time in his three years being with Sebastian a demon, he saw his butler crying.

Sebastian: ....

You: S-Sebastian... you're...

Sebastian: *pulls away* M-My deepest apologies...

You: You're crying....

Sebastian: *changes the subject* Are you ready?

You: Yeah... So today we go back bring Lobo, save Jake and then when it's time, I go back. Forever. *you fight back your tears*

Sebastian: That is correct.

You: Do you have my inhaler? *sighs*

Sebastian: *takes it out his pocket* Yes..

You: Let's go then *you take it and put it in your pocket* We can't waste anymore time.

Sebastian: Before we do go, you need to drink some tea.

You: What for?

Sebastian: To reverse your cat like features.

You: Oh... Right...

Sebastian: The tea is already made and in the kitchen.

You: Okay...

Sebastian: Once you drink it we shall go.

You: Okay... *you avoid eye contact*

Ciel leaves as you both make your way towards the door. You didn't even notice he was there, you were looking at the ground. Sebastian walks in front of you and leads you to the kitchen. You followed in awkward silence. You both enter the kitchen and Sebastian hands you the tea cup. You just nod and drink it, ignoring the fact that it's burning your tongue.

Sebastian: Be careful it's hot!

You: *finish drinking it* I don't care.... Now let's go.

Sebastian: (y/n) please don't act like this.

You: Look Sebastian, if we pretend this never happened it will be harder for me to leave. Its already painful as it is, I don't want to make it even more painful.

Sebastian: Very well, I understand.

You: Let's just go. The sooner we do this, the sooner we will get it done.

Sebastian: *nods* Follow me.

You: Okay...

Sebastian goes outside and leads you to a cave. You follow him and keep a small distance between you and him. It was a long walk, and it felt even longer since there was awkward silence. As you both walked, your cat ears and cat tail disappeared while your human ears reappeared. Sebastian turns around and noticed this as he smiles remembering the first time he laid eyes on you. You don't notice him looking at you you were too busy looking at the ground.