Chapter 10 "The Job"

Authors note: Dun Dun Dun what is your job. Well you will know in this chapter haha! I do not any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XD! Well enjoy reading.
_________________________________________

After a few hours of sleeping you wake up in the arms of Sebastian who was holding you close. You blush bright red since your face was touching his bare chest. He had removed his shirt an hour after you fell asleep. You look up and your eyes meet his crimson eyes, you blush more.

Sebastian: Hello Miss (y/n), did you sleep well?~ *still gazing into your eyes*

You: I uhh..... well.... I did... umm.... what are you doing in bed with me? *you blush more when he pulls you closer*

Sebastian: *chuckles and whispers in your ear* My master told me to stay with you until you awaken.~

You: *you blush even more* I um... well.... I'm awake. *you sit up and leave from his grasp* What time is it?

Sebastian: *gets up and takes out his pocket watch from his coat on the chair* It's 20 minutes past 6 in the evening. *smiles*

You: Damn son, I just knocked out.

Sebastian: *gets dressed* I will now take you to my master. He is in his study room. *he picks you up bridal style* Shall we go?

You: *still blushing* w-wait... I need my sweater. *you mentally curse at yourself for stuttering*

Sebastian chuckles at your stuttering and sets you down. You grab your hoodie sweater and you put it on.

You: Okay there.

Sebastian: Shall we go? *smirks and picks you up bridal style once more*

You: *blushes and looks away* Sure.

Sebastian: *takes you to Ciel's study room* Here we are. *he opens the door while carrying you* Young master Miss (y/n) has awaken.

You: Okay can you stop with the "Miss" stuff, sheesh I'm not that old.

Sebastian: *chuckles* Very well, (y/n)~.

Ciel: Take a seat, I would like to offer you a job.

Sebastian sets you down on a chair in front of Ciel's desk. Then he walks around the desk and stands next to Ciel's side.

You: Uhh... So what's the job about.

Ciel: I would like you to work for me on cases for the queen.

You: What sort of cases?

Ciel: Murder cases, Missing children, high criminal cases.

You: That... Sounds.... AWESOME!!!

Ciel: Glad you agreed, but I need to test you first.

You: Test me? What am I a lab rat now?

Ciel: I need to see if you are capable.

You: *sigh* Fine... so what's this "test".

Ciel: Sebastian is her ankle fully healed?

Sebastian: Yes my lord, though I believe it should rest--

Ciel interrupts him.

Ciel: Good then we can test her skills.

Sebastian: But my lord--

Ciel puts a hand up and interrupts him again.

Ciel: Do not question me Sebastian.

Sebastian: Yes my lord... would you like me to remove her bandages.