Chapter 6 "Trancy Manor"

Authors note: XD chapter 6 here I come! I know some are hating this cliff hangers but hey its funny xD! Well enjoy. I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XD!!
_________________________________________

You wake up in bed, not your own bed, you were in a guest room. The room was huge compared to yours. You sit up, you scan the room and you notice your clothes neatly folded on a chair. You then blush realizing someone must have change you while you were unconscious, which would explain the night gown you were wearing. You felt a sharp pain on your left ankle and you removed the covers, revealing bandages on your ankle.

You: What the... *you rub your head in confusion and you feel bandages wrapped around your head* huh... I must of hit my head to.. Damn

Someone knocks on the door.

You: uh... come in... I guess.

The door opens slowly and a man in a butler suit enters. He was tall with medium sized hair. He looked similar to Mr. Michaelis only he wore glasses and different hairstyle.

Man: Good morning my Lady my name is Claude Faustus, head butler of the Trancy Manor.

You: Good morning?... I'm sorry but... Where am I?

Claude: You are at the Trancy Manor, I brought you here after I found you unconscious and with a few injuries.

You: Um... Thanks dude... Wait I'm in a mansion?!

Claude: That is correct. You aren't from around here, am I correct?

You: Depends on where here is, I'm from the U.S.

Claude: The U.S.?

You: Yeah, as in The United States of America. Duh.

Claude: The America's huh... you are far away from home *adjusts his spectacles*

You: How far?

Claude: My Lady, you are in England

You: WHAT!?! How.... How did I get here?!

Claude: I was going to ask you the same question my Lady.

You: What's with "my Lady" that's not my name, my name is (y/n).

Claude: It is custom for us in England, as a butler, and as a gentleman to refer every fair maiden "my Lady" Lady (y/n) *slight smirk*

You: Just refer me as (y/n), not the lady crap.

His eyes go wide, surprised a lady such as yourself would speak in that way.

Claude: Very well.

You: Well thank you for helping me, but I need to go home. *you try stand up but you wince in pain and you sit back down* aahh!!!... Or maybe not.

Claude: You must wait until you fully recover Miss (y/n).

You: Fine... *slightly annoyed*

Claude: I will be back momentarily to bring you breakfast and help you dress. *smirks*

You: Woah, woah, woah, woah........ Woah, I can dress myself. Shit I don't need a guy to do it.

Claude: If you insist *leaves the room*

You: How the fuck did I get here... *you get up and slowly limp to the chair* I hope my phone is here *you grab your clothes and you limp back to the bed* let's see *you check your shorts pockets* YES! *you sit on the bed with your phone in your hands* woah... 20 missed calls from dad, 12 missed calls from my bro, 10 messages from Maggy aaannndddd 10 notifications from Facebook. Just greeeaattt. *sarcasm*

You start getting dressed slowly since you winced in pain a couple of times due to the fractured ankle. You finished getting dressed in your shorts and a batman shirt along with a sweater hoodie that says "My Radar Indicates You Don't Even Lift". Then someone knocks on the door.

You: Come in.

Claude: *walks in with a tray on a cart full of food* Here you are Miss (y/n), breakfast. We have french toast with fruit salad on the side and lemon tea.

You: Wow... That looks amazing. *your stomach growls*

Claude: *sets the tray and tea down a table near the bed* Hungry are we, hmm?

You: I only ate an apple yesterday at lunch, and that's about it since I didn't get to my house to eat.

Claude: A young lady as yourself must eat regularly.

You: Yeah tell that to my drunk ass dad and my stupid brother.

Claude: You should eat.

Your phone goes off.

Claude: What is that noise?

You: Oh... Its my phone *you pull your phone out* see, someone is calling me.

You see who is calling you and it was your dad. You didn't feel like answering and deal with his yelling over the phone so you swiped the ignore icon.

Claude: A phone?

You: Yeah, you know a Samsung Galaxy, almost everyone has one now, especially since it's [insert current year] duh!

Claude: Miss (y/n), you are certainly mistaken, its 1890 *he hands you a newspaper*

You: WHAT!? *you read the newspaper* WHAT THE FUCK!?! MOTHER OF GOKU!?!? T-THAT'S I-IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
_________________________________________
Authors note: aw snap another cliff hanger xD I'm sorry. I will update real soon. Anyways what do you think huh. Comment on what you thought about this chapter xD see you guys soon!