Chapter 30 "The Truth"

Authors note: Hello people of this fanfic xD anyways thank you for voting and commenting, sorry for slow updates but I need to get ready for school. Well here is chapter 30 enjoy XD. I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did!! XD!!!!
___________________________________________

After a few hours of napping you wake on the couch, with your head resting on Sebastian's lap. You blush and sit up fast. Sebastian chuckles seeing your reaction and blushed face.

Sebastian: Glad to see you have finally awaken.

You: Please tell me I was dreaming. Please tell me Ash wasn't here. Sebastian... Please tell me Jake is fine!

Sebastian: *sighs* I am sorry (y/n)... But I cannot lie. Ash was indeed here, he has your friend Jake, and you weren't dreaming. My sincerest apologies. *pulls you in for a hug*

You: Do we at least know where he is? *gets hugged*

Sebastian: No, I am terribly sorry. We tried to have Pluto sniff out his scent but.... Apparently he's allergic to your friend's necklace.

You: *sighs* I have to go back.

Sebastian: *eyes widen* Go back? To where? *afraid he knows the answer*

You: To where I came from. Sebastian I know you know that I'm from another world. And I know that you know on how to get back. So I want you to take me.

Sebastian: May I ask why?

You: So I can bring Lobo. Lobo is great at tracking people down, he will be able to find Jake!

Sebastian: *sighs* We must first speak to the young master, he wishes to speak to you about this current situation. He wants you to know why you were brought here. He wants you to know everything.

You: Everything? What do you guys know? What is even going on Sebastian?

Sebastian: My master and I will explain everything to you, in his study room of course. *stands up*

You: *stands up as well* Fine.

Sebastian walks upstairs to Ciel's study room as you follow him. He opens the door and allows you to enter first then closes the door behind him once you are both in. Ciel puts his paperwork to the side and gestures you to sit. You nod and sit on the chair in front of his desk. Sebastian stands by your side instead of Ciel's which took both you and Ciel by surprise.

Ciel: (y/n) we need to talk. There's is some explaination we need to give you. *he sighs*

You: Look I already know I'm from another world. Although I'm still confused on why I'm here, Ash told me he brought me here to cleanse my soul, whatever the fuck that means in his words.

Ciel: *nods* I see, I'll tell you everything what we both know and you listen. Is that clear?

You: Aye Aye Captain. *sighs*

Ciel: A few days ago on the day that we predict was your arrival here, I sent Sebastian to your world. We discovered of this new world a few months ago when we were investigating on why Ash was being so quiet lately. Then we soon found out, Ash was after you, he was looking for a soul that was darker than mines. And he found it, you, however in a different world.

You: Uhuh..

Ciel: Ash needs a really powerful soul to help him cleanse all of England. However he knew it was useless trying to get mines and Alois's soul so he tried looking for new ones close to our souls strength or even stronger. And he succeeded, he found your world and yours was the darkest and strongest of them all. What made it dark was the fact that all you had was almost pure hate, you didn't believe in god which made it darker, your foul language, you murderous actions and behavior. Almost everything, which also explains why Sebastian and Claude fight over you. Also that the fact I ordered Sebastian to protect whatever Ash was after.