Chapter 16

Melody's POV

This is the part where I tell the girls and no one but the girls what happened and might happen.

I know Madeline and Harry just got together and now they're going to break up because of me. I'm not really fond of abiding rules since god knows when. 

So I called out to the girls and here I go.

"So. What's the chiz?" Gayle asked me. I don't know how to answer this since this is the first time I got caught. And I just said that like there'll be more and I'm hoping there'll be none.

"Well.. Uhm.. See.. Mom.. kinda ahh.. saw the picture the papz caught.. and...-" There's me, not knowing how to say it straight.

"Oh. The one you and Niall kissing. That's so...-" Gayle stopped and I think she realized what happened.

"No she didn't!" Madeline yelled. I just bit my lip and nodded. I don't know what to do. Help me.

"She kinda did. And... and... and..." 

"AND WHAT?!" They yelled at me in chorus.

"Mom told me to break up with Niall...." Teardrop fell down my cheek. "But you don't have to break up with your boyfriends. Just keep it as a secret from mom and the world. And please tell the boys. I'll be the one to tell Niall." 

The two hugged me tight. "Aw, baby. It's okay. We'll do something about it, okay?" I just nodded and started to really cry. I hate my life.

*knock knock* The door opened and to my surprise... "Niall?" 

"Hey baby. What's wrong? Come here." Niall pulled me closed to him and hugged me while patting my back. He's telling me to stop crying, but the more he tells me that, the more I cry.

"My mom." I cried and cried and cried and cried. "Sshh.. There there baby. Everything will be okay..."

"Everything won't be okay!" I said as I pulled away our hug and turned away from him. "What do you mean?" Niall approached me and hugged me from the back.

"Well..." Madeline said. This girl just can't keep her mouth shut! "Well what?" Niall faced Gayle and Mads.

"You see. We live by the rules. And once we break 'em, we might get grounded or whatever." Niall gave them a confused look.

"And we kinda broke some rules and Mel's mom kinda found out and she's kinda grounded and..-" Madeline said. I didn't want Niall to get the information from them so I cut her off.

"Stop!" I shouted. "Enough already!" 

"Melody, hun. Just tell me what's going on." 

"So, remember when the paparazzis took our picture when we kissed. My mom saw that picture and now..." I turned away from Niall again. "And now she's telling me to break up with you." 

"Or we could just tell your mom we already broke up but we really didn't. We'll make her believe that. Just trust me okay?" My baby really knows what to say.

I don't know what will I do without this guy I'm hugging. I love him so much!!

"And we'll do the same. We'll just tell the boys our plan so we can all get this over with." Gayle said as they went out of my room to tell the boys.

I hope they don't mind. I really hate the rules. Come on, I'm not a baby anymore. We're not babies to live by the rules. Geez. I hate this.

Madeline's POV

Gayle and I went down to the boys to tell them what the fck happened.

"Hey guys. We have news." 

"Is it a good one or a bad one?" Louis asked.

"Well. We don't know. Mel's crying because her mom found out she broke the rules." 

"So? That's her thing." Zayn said.

"Exactly." They don't have any idea what's really going on. I'm afraid of what their reactions might be if I tell them.

"So that's the news?" Liam asked. "Well no." Gayle said. "What then?" Harold asked.

"Melody has to break up with Niall. She's with him in her room." Judging by the look on their faces, they seem to be shocked and worried at the same time. Obviously.

"So is she really going to break up with him?" Liam asked like he's a worried dad. "No silly. She wouldn't do that. They'll just pretend that they really broke up so we wouldn't get grounded." 

"And by 'WE' you mean?" Harry stood up and walked over to me. Ohmygosh. I really love this guy!! Hihihih! Okay enough.

"We're going to do the same. We wouldn't want to get caught now do we?" Gayle explained. "Simple as that" I added.

"Okay so we're gonna act like there's no relationship among us?" Zayn asked us. We just nodded 'yes'.

"It's not that hard you guys" Seems to me like they don't agree.

"It's hard for us you know, to have a relationship with you and have it kept a secret when I want the whole world to know about it." Harry told us and kissed my cheek. This guy is the sweetest person ever!!

"It's only for a day. The moment Mel's mom gets here and leaves, this whole break up thing will be over." Gayle explained to them. Zayn approached her and wrapped his arms around her. What a sweetie!! Gayle is blushing. Really hard.

"Once this is over, we'll go back to our normal relationships." And we will make sure of that.

This whole fake break up thing is going to be hard like what Harry said. We can get caught or not. But of course, we'll be careful. It's for all of us. Once this whole fake break up is over, we'll be back to normal like nothing happened. I just hope we won't get caught or else, we might get a serious punishment.

 ---

A/N:

Sorry for the late update guys. :( I'll make it up to you. :* loveyouuu all