Chapter 3: Living With the Boys

Melody's P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since the day they informed us about living with the boys. Today's the day my parents are leaving for their so called 'business', if they ever have it. I mean come on, the girls and I just got home and were excited to see my family and now after three days, they're the one's who'll leave?! So much for family bonding. It's not that we didn't wanna stay with One Direction. It's just that we expected more of family get together.

That's life. Can't do anything about it.

"Hun, we're leaving in an hour. We want you to be good girls around the boys and not be brats, okay?" for the nth time mum, yes. Does she have to remind us every minute?!

"Take care on your trip aunt Hilda and uncle Rey!" Gayle said to them like she's even gonna miss 'em!

"There'll be a ride for you on your way to the boy's house. Your ride should be here in 15 minutes before we leave." my dad said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"why can't we just use our car?" Gayle asked. Btw, we have our own car. Three of us girls took driving lessons.

"it'll save gas." okay :( we all sadly looked at my dad who's still giving us a 'no, you can't use the car look'.

"We're gonna miss all of you" my mom said out of the blue. If they're gonna miss us, then why were they leaving..

"you're gonna miss us but you're leaving?" Gayle said to my mom. My mom has become a second mum to my girl friends that's why we're like attached to each other.. Cliché right?

"Business is business dear.. We're sorry.."

after minutes of conversation, it's finally time to say our goodbyes.

"Sweetheart, we have to go."

"okay.. take care. Love you guys!" I said as I hugged my parents tight.

"bye auntie and uncle. Take care!" we said our good byes as they leave.

"Your ride should be here in a minute so get ready too." my dad reminded us.

"yes dad" I nodded.

The moment they left, was the moment our ride to the boys came. Must be nice living with them.

I feel like a burden to them.

We already packed our clothes and fixed our bags last night.

We walked right out of the house and locked the door. As we got out, a car honked at us. It's not just any car. It's a limo, if I may say so myself! Hot right baby!

-----

Gayle's P.O.V.

Our ride to the boys' crib just got here, and oh my god! It was a jaw dropping moment. I was expecting your everyday ride, not like this. A limo is our hot, hot ride!

As we walk our way to the limo, a familiar man went out of the limo greeting us!

"Hey girls! Ready to go?" Simon greeted us as he hugged us one by one.

"Heck yeah! We are ready!" Melody said in excitement!

"We're more than ready sir!" Madeline said.

"That's great girls! I'm sure the boys will love to have you around!" Simon said with a smile.

"We hope so." I said. I'm worried that I'm going to have a hard time with Zayn. I guess I'll just have to go with the flow!