Chapter 4: The Start of Living Behind the Cameras

Melody's P.O.V.

We finally arrived at 1D residences. Such big crib they got here.

As we got in, Liam commanded the three boys to help us with our luggage as they prepare food for us. And by 'they', I mean Liam and Louis.

Sweet Niall accompanied me to my precious room of baby pink walls. My room was kinda nice, actually. The vibe's so relaxing in here.

He noticed my guitar which my brother gave me for my birthday. "You play the guitar?" Niall asked me with his hot, hot Irish accent as he place my things on the floor.

"Y-Yeah. But I'm no expert at it. I'm.. I'm still learning to play it, so yeah." 'So yeah'? Really Melody?

"Want me to teach you?" Oh my god!! Niall just asked me if I want him to teach me!! <3

"I-is it okay with you?"

"Of course, love! We could like, play the guitar together."

"Sound great!" I just agreed out of excitement and I'm now as red as a tomato.

"Maybe we could start, lemme say,after dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Great! oh and Niall... thanks for helping me with my stuff."

"Anything for you, love."

This is a good start. And oh my gosh! I still can't believe Niall's going to teach me to play the guitar!!

"Food is ready, you bitches!! Get your asses down here and eat!!" Louis shouted to inform us food is ready. He really didn't have to call us 'bitches'. But at least food is ready!! I'm so freaking hungry.

"Oohh!! Come on, let's eat!!" Niall said as he grabbed my hand and walked us out of my room. <3

---

Madeline's P.O.V

Here I am, in my room with the one and only Harrold Styles. He helped me carry my luggage all the way up to my room.

I opened my bag and pulled out a folder containing our music sheets. I have our music sheets with me all the time just in case my girls and I feels to jam with our songs. You know, like an 'emergency jamming' as the girls and I call it, or something like that.

Harry grabbed the music sheets from my hand and started to scan 'em. "What are these?" He asked as he scanned through the sheets.

"Our music sheets. The girls and I kinda like sing all the time and..-"

"Maybe we could all sing together like what we do when we have our jamming by the fire!"

"Yeah. We'd love that!" And now I'm looking forward to that day when we'll have our jamming by the fire! <3

"Food is ready, you bitches!! Get your asses down here and eat!!" Looks like Louis and Liam are finished with our food. Yes, OUR food.

"Come on love, let's go down and eat. I'm pretty sure you're hungry after bringing your whole house in your room." Harry joked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. I'm lovin' this!

"Okay!" I said as my hand got violently pulled by Harry.

---

Gayle's P.O.V

We all arrived at 1D's crib, and oh my gosh! It's pretty huge.

I'm already lying down in my bed because I'm a lazy ass. Zayn helped me with to bring my bags up to my room, and wow my room's so cool!!