Chapter 1: Back in London

Melody's P.O.V.

Well. Here I am. Here we are. Back in London. My town baby! 

I missed being here! We all missed being here!! After my friends and I were sent to boarding school, we're finally back home!

I live here with my family. Actually, my friends also live with me. Their parents knows about this and it's okay with my parents having my best friends to come live with me. I need to live with a bunch of girls, you know. I have two older brothers that's why I never get to have girl fun! Thank God I have my best girl friends with me!! <3

"We're finally home!!" We all shouted in unison. It just feels good to be back home after a year of being in hell.. I mean school. We just finished high school, by the way.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out for my parents. Why am I getting the feeling that nobody's home?

"Looks like some people forgot today's our home coming.." my friend, Gayle Parker uttered.

By the way, meet Gayle Parker. She's one of my best friends. She's been my best friend since we we're little girls. We used to go together at the park to play. We also went to boarding school together. We do everything together. She's like a sister to me. We're like each other's halves. Hahaha :)

"Yah, I noticed." I said with a little sarcasm.

"Maybe they're asleep or maybe they went out or something?" nice guess you got there, Madeline.

"I can see that."

Meet Madeline James. We met at boarding school during our freshmen year. She was my room mate together with Gayle. That's how we became best friends.

We're still wondering where they are. Since there's no one in the living room when we got here. There's not even a track of people being here. It's so quiet that you can even hear your own thoughts. Wow. Okay, we can always hear our thoughts. But that's not the point. But whatever.

Since it's only the three of us here...

"I guess there's only one thing to do at a time like this.." Gayle said with an evil grin on her lips. >:)

"IT'S PARTY TIIIIME!!!" It's time for us to have a little fun for a while since all we ever experienced in school is LIVING HELL.

"And you're still not tired after all the shit we've been through in school?" Madeline said to her. This girl is a party mood killer at times. She needs to have fun for all she knows!!

I wanna celebrate because we're home, and we're done with stuff and shit.

"You guys! We still have to unpack our stuff and--" they looked at me with a straight face.

"Oh, what the heck! Let's party!!"

We prepared some chips and dips, our favorite drinks, turned on the CD player, cranked up the volume, and moved to the beat of One Direction songs!!

Yes, One Direction songs!! We're die hard Directioners here!! We kinda fan girl over them A LOT. It just doesn't show.

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there, take you there

Baby I'll take you there, yeah

 We started dancing to the rhythm of the music.

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on