Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitors. pt. 2

RECAP:

Well, aunt Divine just arrived with the boys with her.. By the "boys", I mean Mr. Simon Cowell, the producer, yes the producer, and yea... I think they're the boys we're expecting to be with Mr. Producer here...

-----

Madeline's P.O.V

After preparing the foods for our lovely guests, we went back to the living room and brought them their snacks. The girls and I were kinda shocked when we got back from the kitchen... The moment we got back to the living room, BOOM! There they are, sitting on the couch. The girls and I just stood there frozen with the tray of delicasies we baked still being held with our cute little girl hands.

Not noticing our starstrucked selves, we can definitely see five lovely pairs of eyes looking at us. Ohmygaaaawd! ONE DIRECTION!! There they are!! It's true.. They're really here in the Hudson residence!!

At first I was like.. "No way!! Pinch me, I must be dreaming!!"

Melody pinched me then Gayle was all... "You ain't dreamin' bitch. They're real and they're really here."

The five boys giggled at us. Must be because we're just standing there with the tray food in our hands looking like three idiots smiling like there's no tomorrow and still starstrucked.

We all tried to stay as calm as possible and act lady-like and kept ourselves from fan-girling. Like, come on, we can't do that in front of them!! It's embarassing you know. :-"

"Hey girls!" seems like we've been snapped out from being starstrucked by this hazel green-eyed curly. Oh, Harry.. He's so gorgeous, I could just kiss him and take him home with me!!

"Vas' Happenin'?" Zayn said looking at us. Looks like Gayle is mentally drolling over Malik here. Hahaha!

"Let's eat!!" this blonde Irish kid just never gets tired of eating. Melody handed the tray of cookies she's holding to Niall..

"Here. Eat all of it if you want. :)" Melody said smiling at Niall, and Niall smiling back.

Melody sat next to Niall. Gayle sat next to Zayn, and I sat next to the love of my life, Harold Edward Styles. <3 <3 <3

"These are delicious!! Who made these?" Niall asked with his sexy Irish accent. Melody couldn't help but smile, since she's the one who made those cookies. We individually made different snacks for everyone! Well, for the boys to be specific. <3

Melody was fluttered and blushed so hard. "We made those.." Melody replied with a huge smile on her face. She was so red, she looks like a tomato. HAHAHA!

"And by 'we', she meant her. She's the one who made those! It's her specialty!!" Gayle proudly said to Niall.

"Oh, really? Well, it's very delicious. You should bake me a whole pack sometime.." Looks like Niall already fancies our Melody here..

"Yeah, sure. Anything for you! Haha :)" These two are going along just fine..

"Lookin' forward to it!!" Niall said as he bites his cookie. Melody's still smiling to us like an idiot she is. HAHAHA! I love that girl when she blushes.

"Oh.. I didn't catch your name love." Niall said.

"It's Melody. :)"

"Lovely name for a lovely lady like you. It's suits you babe."

"Thank you, Niall." They should hook up, like right now.

As for my Harold, as I was about to talk to him..