Chapter 1

Erza Scarlet, a royal guard from the Milkovich palace, has been given the duty to ensure the king's daughter's happiness and safety.

Erza had always been very loyal, and the Princess trusted her with her life.

Making sure the princess was safe inside her bedroom, she went to go fetch a maid to prepare her mistress' bath.

On her way, she bumped into someone. They both fell to the ground and Erza looked up, her eyes widening when she saw who she had encountered.

"I am so terribly sorry your Highness. I wasn't looking where I was going. I apologize." Erza said standing up and helping the prince of Magnolia up.

Ultear was the princess of Crocus you see.

"It was an accident. I don't mind really. May I know your name." He asked and Erza bowed. "Erza Scarlet, your Highness." She said standing upright once more.

"I must be going. My lady is waiting my return." She said scurrying off to find the nearest maid.

(A/N: I know, it's short. And terrible. Probably the shortest chapter that I've ever written. Anyway, I'm not good with beginnings so it will get better 'cause I know it isn't good. I promise it will get better. Hopefully...... Anyway have a lovely day my Strawberry Patches!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW
~ Strawberry-Chan)