Chapter 5

"And.. she's.. done!" I exclaimed, pulling the paint brush away from the gun. Flame sat across from me flipping through Shiny

She looked up and examined the work I did while she kept me company. I put a flame around the barrel of the gun, 'BAM!' on both sides. I painted the American widow on one side of the handle, the other side saying 'UR DEAD!' I splotched multiple colors all over the place.

"Mm, Shiny!" she exclaimed.

I placed the gun on the table, closing the paints Party leant me. Fun Ghoul slid into the booth next to me, carefully picking up the gun. He nodded in approval.

"That's some nice work," he commented.

"Thank you," I said.

"So you guys ready to par-a-tay later?" he asked. I smiled.

"Damn straight. I used to throw some bad ass parties, hopefully you guys can keep up," I laughed. 

"Girl, I was probably the one supplying your parties," Flame said, closing the magazine. 

"You used to sell?" I asked.

"Anything you could have ever wanted. Weed, shrooms, E!, LSD. Literally everything. That's why I got locked up," she said while smiling.

"Do you still have a hookup?" asked Ghoul. 

"Even though we're fighting for our lives you're willing to put aside 15 hours to trip?" I laughed.

"Damn straight."

We all laughed. "I do actually still have the hookup. They got a place close to the Dead Pegasus."

I smiled and shook my head as Ghoul got excited. I looked out the window and looked at the sun setting. We would probably be leaving soon. From what Party said the Zones have been quiet recently, and it probably has something to do with us escaping.

I didn't want to let that bother me while we were out tonight. I wanted to let go and destress from everything that I had been through those last 3 weeks. 

"You guys ready to take off soon?" Party asked as he came through the door. He had a cup of coffee in his hand, taking a sip as he approached the table.

We nod and I nudge Ghoul so I can stand up. I grab my gun and put it in my holster.

"Do you guys have mouthwash?" I ask.

My breath probably smelled rank at this point.

"Sure do, follow me," Party said and turned to go back down the hallway.

I followed and we made our way down into the bunker. We went to one of the bathrooms and he reached in the medicine cabinet, pulling out a new toothbrush and some toothpaste. My eyes widened at the fact that they have access to this stuff.

"And we do have shampoo, as well as body wash. We get razors and shaving cream, sometimes they're not available though."

"Are you kidding? Shaving cream? I think I'm in heaven," I said.

Party laughed and showed me the closet full of towels and toiletries. "We'll leave in like half an hour, holler if you need anything."

He turned and started walking away to go back up to the diner. I watched him walk away, stopping once I realized how creepy it probably looked. I cursed at myself then closed the bathroom door. I brushed my teeth about 5 times, and also took liberty of using the mouthwash as well. I left the bathroom then went to my bedroom, going to my dresser and pulled out the other shirt I took. I shrugged to myself and closed the door.