Chapter 6

The bass of the music flowed through my veins as I was on the dance floor. The pool tables long forgotten by everybody, we were all dancing. Different styles of music flowed through the speakers. I was on the dance floor with Flame, both of us laughing our asses off at each other. We were doing ridiculous dance moves and having the time of our life.

I took my last drink and told Flame I would be back. I headed to the bar, a new bartender had taken Spark's place. I held up my glass to signify a refill and she nodded.

"Here alone?" a male voice asked from next to me.

"No," I deadpanned, not even looking at the guy next to me.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Already got one coming."

"How about we go dan-"

"How about you leave me the fuck alone," I said, giving him a sarcastic grin.

"Alright, fucking bitch."

The man got up and left me alone and I rolled my eyes, the bartender coming up and handed me my drink.

"Hey, was that guy bugging you?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Nah, if he wants to fuck with me he chose the wrong person. Thanks though."

She gave me a smile and helped the next person. I walked back towards the dance floor where Flame and Ghoul were huddled together, smoke rising from between them. I grinned and walked towards them faster, getting into their little circle. Ghoul passed it towards me and I took it from him and took a drag. All of a sudden I heard the intro to More by Usher and I threw my head back in laughter.

"I haven't heard this song since I was in high school!" I exclaimed.

I passed the joint to flame and took a sip of my drink.

"Well then let's fuckin' dance!" she yelled.

We started to get into the groove of the music, and Ghoul started doing the robot. I let out another laugh and Flame held her hand out to me. She passed the joint over to Party Poison and I took her hand. She spun me in a circle and I grinned, taking her by the waist and doing a ballroom dip.

"Watch me as I dance under the spotlight, listen to the people screaming 'More, more'," Usher sang through the speakers.

Flame let out a laugh and I brought her back up. She started to reel me in and I followed her invisible cast with a huge grin on my face.

"'Cause I create the feeling that keep 'em coming back, yeah, I create the feeling that keep 'em coming back, so captivating when I get it on the floor."

I got to her and moved my body to the music, taking the joint from Ghoul when it was passed my way. 

"Know y'all been patiently waiting, I know you need me, I can feel it, I'm a beast, I'm an animal, I'm that monster in the mirror, the headliner, finisher, I'm the closer, winner, best when under pressure with seconds left I show up."

I took a hit off the joint and Flame turned me so my back was facing her. She started roughly grinding on me, then in a deep voice she goes, "You like that hot mama?" I instantly burst into loud laughter along with her. We actually both started to move our bodies to the music once again, just letting ourselves get lost in the beat. I took my second hit and passed it to Flame behind me. I closed my eyes and felt the vibe of the music.

"If you really want more, scream it out louder. Get on the floor, bring out the fire, and light it up. Take it up higher, gonna push it to the limit, give it more"