Chapter 6

Draco's POV

I was sitting behind a turned desk in the attic. And I was watching Hermione. I managed it the whole day to not think of her but I couldn't live with the thought that she might get cought, trying to see me. This thought made me the happiest and angriest person at the same time. Happy, because she wanted to see me. Angry, because I can't stop her to have feelings for me. However, after some time, I heard a noise. Oh no, I thought and went a little nearer to Hermione. In this second she turned around and... What the hell, does she think she is doing there??!!! She's walking right into the direction of the noise, straight through the attic door. And I heard her bumping into something. As quiet and fast as I could I went to the door way and observed the situation. Hermione looked up instantly and shrieked. I couldn't see what it was that scared her from my point of view but then she started to whisper angrily. "Ron! What are you doing here? You scared the heck out of me!", she said. Ron? What does he want and how did he find out where Hermione was? "What am I doing here? Isn't the question what you are doing here?", he replied. "I mean I've been watching you for weeks now and you always sneak away. What is it you are up to?" "U-up to?", she stuttered. "Nothing, seriously!", she tried to convince him. "But why should I even tell you, that's none of your business!" She was getting more and more upset, I could see that by the vein pumping on her forehead. I decided to interrupt them. But I would habe to do it in a smart way, otherwise they'd find out about us.