Chapter 31

Draco's POV

When I came back from the hospital wing, my head ached of the inner dispute - my mind was arguing with me since I told Hermione that she was his girlfriend. I wondered, how Ron would react when he found out that he had a girlfriend. A beautiful one. Or maybe he had already found out. Maybe they were hust making out in the Gryffindor common room. Or in a secret corner. Argh. At the thought of that, my hands clanched to fists. But they shouldn't. They must not. After all, it was my fault. No, not fault, it was my decision. I just need to remember myself why I did that and then I could forget it. Get over her. Hopefully. Okay., I sighed. I did this to protect her, she seemed to be happy with Ron. When I reached the Slytherin Common Room, I went straight to the relacing area. As soon as I sat down, Pansy walked over to me. Among the boys, she has always been known as... You know, that kind of very 'open minded' girl... I remembered that Crabbe told me once that he heard her friend say, she had an eye on me. Well, might as well use that now, as distraction, I mean. "Hey!", I said with the most bearable smile I could offer. With a sassy smile, she looked at me: "Hey! What are you doing?" "Oh, nothing much, I'm really bored, you know?" She started to grin: "Well, as easy as it is, I can change that!" She leaned over to kiss me and I let it happen. That worked out faster than I thought. I kissed her back and tried to focus on it, to not think of... Anyways, I tried to focus and after a while I didn't think about anything else anymore. When Pansy went to her Dorm I stayed for a little. The evening had felt so weird, so wrong... But, I mean, it worked, so...