Chapter 26

Draco's POV

I saw Hermione fall. Before she could hit the floor, I caught her. "HERMIONE!", I yelled. When she didn't react, I turned towards Weasley. I was so mad at him, I couldn't think properly. "What have you done?", I whispered in complete anger. I know she fainted and wasn't dead, but that was not the point. And this freaking idiot Ronald? He just stood there, not doing anything at all. He was staring at Hermione like she just fell over because of nothing and he didn't do anything. "I-I... I never wanted something like this to happen... I-I... I didn't mean to hit her!", Weasley stuttered. Now I almost fainted. I thought it was incredible of him to do nothing at all, but it was worse with him talking. "Stop! Just... Stop!", I said: "Wait, actually, no, you should be given the honour to leave the same way as you gave it to Hermione." I jumped up an punched him as hard as I could. I heard a cracking noise but it didn't matter, I was just glad, he didn't see me laying down Hermione and preparing to hit him. Although, my fist started to hurt like hell, I spit on the ground and said with disgust: "That was for her. Now leave, before I hit you again!" Ron looked at me with total disbelieve. Then he hurried to get away. I bend down to Hermione right the second when she opened her eyes. Slowly, at first, but then they widened quickly in surprise. To see me? "Draco, I... You, what- ouch!", Hermione whispered, while trying to sit up. She had one hand as support to sit and the other hand held her head. She must have gotten a headache from getting up so fast. "Lay back down.", I said softly, while placing her head in my lap: "It's going to be alright."