Chapter 11

Hermione's POV

The next morning I woke up late. Damn it, I thought, if I wouldn't hurry, I would be late for potions. And besides the fact that I was never late, like ever, that was a class I had with Draco. After yesterday I didn't want to miss a chance of seeing him. I rushed to the bathroom to get ready and ran into my classroom. Well at least I tried- at the door Draco stood and held me back by my arm. "Draco, what are you doing? They can see us!", I whispered shocked. "I thought you weren't going to come anymore... And yes, they sure can and that's why...", Draco said and without further ado leaned down to kiss me. In front of the whole class. Everyone could see us. Like, literally, every single one of them could see us kissing. And they did. While I couldn't decide what to do or how to react, I noticed all the staring pairs of eyes in my back. And than I could not hold it anymore, I smiled like nothing could ever be wrong again and kissed him back. After we stopped and headed towards our tables, which were -unfortunate- at different ends of the room, I heard exited whispers everywhere. I grinned and sat down and waited for the class to start. No one, not even Snape could ruin my day now.