Chapter 32

Hermione's POV

"Good morning, Ron!", I said when I went downstairs to the Gryffindor common room. I gave him a quick kiss and smiled. He was sitting on his own, covered in dozens of Books. "Have you suddenly decided to join the learning students?", I said jokingly. He finally looked up completely and grinned: "No, fortunately not yet, I just needed to finish this one assignments for potions. How are you today?" He pulled me on his lap: "Are you feeling better?" I snuggled up against his chest and answered: "Yes, I do feel great actually! I don't even have any headaches anymore!" "That is great, lovely!", he said and gave me a soft kiss behind my ear. I shivered. Something popped up in my head: lovely. That reminded me of something: "Euh... Ron? Can I ask you a question?" He nodded. "I mean, I'm kind of embarrassed that I can't remember..." "It's okay, Hermione. You can ask me anything!", Ron interrupted me. Well, then: "I was just wondering... Since when... you know... Since when are you and I..." "Oh, you mean since when we're together?", he asked. Now I was the one nodding. "We came together around two weeks after you broke up with Draco." After such a short amount of time already?, I thought. As he he had read my mind he explained: "We were doing a lot of stuff together there, so we got really close." Ron smiled and kissed me again. While I thought about how embarrassed I felt that I couldn't remember a thing, Ron asked: "Shall we go to breakfast?" "Yes, sure!", I said and with that we walked to the great hall. When we arrived, I noticed that Harry and Ginny were already there- How could they pass without us noticing?- and were looking weirdly at us. Did my headaches return again? I stopped and checked but I didn't notice anything. I decided to just ignore that and Ron and I sat down to finally have breakfast.