DRABBLE❣Kiss❣ ►Kiba Inuzuka◄

Kiba, being half beast, confused [Name] to the depths of normality.

If she wanted to kiss him, which type of kiss would be more suitable for him?

An actual kiss to the lips?

Or...

A lick on the cheek?

Well, let's see.

A lick sounds gross, and, well, unsanitary.

A kiss to the lips is, well, normal.

She glanced at Kiba, trying her best not to be so obvious. But luckily he was focused on his dog Akamaru, making sure he wasn't sniffing strange, random feces. Freaking animal...

"Ah, come on..." Kiba paused on his tracks when Akamaru started sniffing around, allowing her to take a break from multitasking-- walking and thinking, too hard-- and continued to stare at him as she still wondered...

Eh, worth a try. She thought with a nervous bite of her lip when he suddenly grabbed her hand to keep on walking. Feeling impatient with his fingers laced with hers, and curiosity striking her every nerve, she began to lean in...

As awkward as it may seem to those around, she started poking out the tip of her tongue from between her lips, and slowly reached up to his cheek--

"Ah..." Until Kiba turned to look at her and froze her in place. The look on his face covered just about everyone single question on the face of the living Earth they were standing on. The awkwardness thickened, so [Name] slurped her tongue back into her mouth like a string of spaghetti, and blinked.

"I-I can explain."

Kiba chuckled. "Um, [Name]? Kissing is more like this." And to her surprise, he placed his free hand a the back of her head, sliding down to her neck. Her cheeks burned up from embarrassment, but as Kiba pulled in for the kiss that she was supposed to complete, a snicker spluttering out of her lips made her pull away as it escalated into a heavy laugh.

"What?" Taking a step away, Kiba jumped his brows, dumbfounded as he watched his girlfriend laughing... at herself?

Meanwhile, she was hugging her belly, eyes tearing up, and even lowered on her knees as her belly couldn't contain her laughter.

Not knowing whether to smile with her or continue lifting eyebrows, Kiba leaned down at her level to make sure she wasn't broken. "What's so funny?"

"No! Nothing! Nevermind!" She fanned her hand at him before wiping a few happy tears from her eyes. 

What was I thinking?! She peered at him and pecked his lips, which managed to change the subject as he too became flustered.

Yep, she should've gone with a normal kiss in the first place.