◊Karma's Benefit◊ ►Aomine x Kise ◄

It all started with a text message...

What are you wearing?

"Hah...?" Aomine sneered upon reading this on his phone screen at 10:47PM.

He received a perverted text from an unknown phone number, which only made him conclude that the sender must be: 1) drunk, 2) desperate for companionship, or 3) accidentally sent the text to the wrong person. But most importantly, was this person a chick or a dude?

Meh, what the hell, he thought with a shrug. Whatever the reason was, Aomine smirked; he figured there wouldn't be any harm on snow-balling to this mediocre prank, so with a kinky response in mind, his thumb aimed for the reply option on the touch screen- but accidentally pressed the call option right next to it instead.

Calling UNKNOWN... 0:01

"Shit-" Aomine jerked up straight, panicking. "SHIT!"

Calling UNKNOWN... 0:03

"END!"

Tap! Tap! Tap! Never in his life has he felt this much adrenaline (besides the basketball court) as he practically punched the screen with his index finger, trying to aim at the stupid, red button. "End-end-end-

"H-Hello?"

"Geh!" he grunted right into the speaker and immediately clasped a hand over his mouth. Incredible. He has ridiculous agility on the court yet managed to miss a stupid "End Call" option on his touch screen...

"Hello, hello~ I know you're there-ssu!"

"You're a... dude," was Aomine's response after thawing out of shock, and according to the caller's slurred tone, this guy was definitely drunk.

"Uh, yeah... So're you-Hey! Shaddap!" the caller hissed at two laughing people in the background.

"They called, Kise, so you gotta do it!" said background guy number one, a very drunk one due to his overly and unnecessary loud voice.

"Do it! Do it!" exclaimed background guy number two before letting out an odd chortle, also very drunk.

"Hey..." Aomine grumbled, clearly annoyed. But they continued.

"Bu-but he's a guy!" Kise protested, giggling right after.

"Don't matter!"

"You zzzed you'd do it whether guy or girl!"

"But I'm SHY-SSU!"

This drunk call kept on paddling back and forth, it might as well be his cause of death... Aomine sighed as a hint of irritation began to shape the furrow of his brows. The last straw hit when he had to pull the phone away as all three drunkards laughed out loud at the same time.

"Alright, Kise, I'm hanging up!"

"NO, NO-wait! Fine, I'll do it!"

Curious, although dangerously annoyed, Aomine pressed the receiver back on his ear. "Do what?"

Kise remained quiet for a moment, biting on his lip as his drunken friends snickered in the background, then shyly said, "Will you... go on a... date with me?"

"Fuck no."

"Ah! Why not?!"

"Wh-?! You're a drunken idiot and I don't know you!"

"So mean-ssu!"

"Also, I don't swing that way."

"...neither do I," Kise mumbled, rather low actually. A slight sound of rustle and clutter was suddenly heard in the background before Kise spoke up again. "Hey, I know this is awkward, but do me a solid and say yes just so I can get these two off my case, yeah?"