Twenty Two

A/n
SHOUTOUT TO standbyitoutsider
Check out her books

I mean this girl treats me like a total celebrity and I remember when I first saw her comment on one of my early chapters I was bragging to my bro and sis on how I had a fan!
Then like I started reading her books and she started giving me shoutouts and I was mad happy so like I just started showing shoutouts because she was so kind!

Even tho she lives in Hawaii and I'm alllll the way in Orlando it's like we are homies.

She makes me want to watch 80's movies (btw I saw footloose recently)

Thanks for being a cool cucumber!
Ik I'm cheesy but cheese is good!
****

I was isolating myself further and further, and the more I isolated myself, the more isolated I'd feel. I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted my head to shut off, like, I just wanted to completely stop thinking about anything at all.

~Pete Wentz (of Fall Out Boy)

February 16th, 2014

"I wonder why your sister didn't go shopping with us today," my mom thought aloud while we were at Forever 21.

"She was probably tired, I don't know."

But I did know. She was probably with her boyfriend. Dad is at work and after Mom takes me shopping she's gonna have to run to her sister's house because she's pregnant. I was going to have to walk Stacie, so she was pretty much down packed until I got back at around 8.

"Savannah, isn't this top pretty?"
My mom pointed to a blue top which, I gotta admit was very pretty.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure it's my size."

My mom laughed aloud, causing people to stare.
"It's not for you silly, it's for me!"

If all these clothes were for her, I'm starting to see why Penelope chose to stay at home.

Thank God! We were back in the car after walking around probably twelve different stores shopping for clothes, and lamps, and other house things.

"Remind me to never go shopping with you anymore."

"What? Today was fun and you know it was Savannah."

I admit, if you think past the sore thighs, and the occasional "Look at this sofa!", was pretty nice getting to chill and bond with her.

"I guess it was. Next time we go to my stores first. Now take me home."

"Ah-ah-ah not so fast. It's only three, and you had to be home by eight. You've got time babygirl, we're going somewhere fun!"

"Where?"

"You'll see..."

**
"TAKE THAT MOMMA BEAR! THREE STRIKES AND EIGHT SPARES YAHHH!!! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! Ahhhhhhh," I mimicked a crowd. This was our third game and I had been winning 2-1. Now I'd love to tell you that I'm a mediocre player but honestly I like giving myself credit at least some of the time.

"Alright Savvy, settle down. Get your things together, it's almost 7 and we've gotta grab a bite to eat."

"Kay, gimme a second." I grabbed all my things and we headed to our car.

"Hello, Welcome to Longhorn how may I take your order?"

"Yes one second please."
My mom turned to me."Savannah why don't you order for Nela and I'll order for your father okay?" I nodded my head, and my mom gave the orders.