Ten Part Two

I mean I was planning on going to school anyways, so it wasn't that bad of a punishment right?

Wrong

It was awful. I tried so hard not to sleep through Mr. Evan's class. But I mean it's History, who wouldn't doze off? Probably everyone else. Ever girl is always saying he's a hot teacher, and i'm like what? He's like 52 (24) years old! The girls at my school are weird.

And then there was Architectual Design, which wouldn't have been that bad if I had friends there. It was full of the nerdiest nerds and people that wanted to be in "The Groups" (that's what everyone outside of them calls us).

Finally, lunch was here. Today, everyone sat together, both Minors and Majors, and the jocks. There were about 7 jocks with us, including Jax, Chaz, and Ryan, hottest guys at school in that order. The other four were just boyfriends of the girls, like Christian was Cora's, Jeff was Char's, and Braxton was Marjorie's. For some reason they didn't come yesterday, but Char told me they didn' know what was going on.

"Okay," Jax spoke up, getting right into it and everyone's attention.

"Tonight, me, Savannah, Marjorie, and Cora plan for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" Braxton asked, looking at Marjorie, and gave Jax this face that I guess meant the 'if you weren't the strongest guy or couldn't whoop my butt i'd glare at you' look.

"Tomorrow...ahh..." Jax stuttered, not quite knowing a good lie.

"Tomorrow there's a party!" Cora spoke for him.

She continued, looking at me while she spoke. "And the party's gonna be at Sa-"

"CORA'S HOUSE!!!!!" I jumped and squealed.

Nice try Corral, but you've gotta be quicker than that. Everyone who was there last night was laughing, except her, she looked upset. But I couldn't have cared less.

"Yeah, it's at Corral's house, 7 p.m," Chaz added, his mouth making that click-click sound.

"Tell everyone about the party to spread the news," Jessica added, amused.

Cora put her head down and groaned.

The remainder of lunch was just everbody talking about stuff, Chaz making jokes and me laughing with everybody else. Though i'm not apart of them, I had to keep reminding myself. But then again, I hadn't been doing anything to get back at them. I decided to start by getting on all their good sides so I could use it against them, but with Cora, it wasn't that easy.

Out of all the ways of communication, we used Skype. Not even Oovoo. I'm team Android so we couldn't use Facetime, much to the dislike of Cora (what are the odds) because she was team Apple. No one had Oovoo except for me and Jax, so we Skyped it out.

We didn't have much to discuss, all of us agreeing on Walkie Talkie's, flashlights, batteries, and Hostess desserts (they were soft and chewy and not that loud). Excluding Cora, of course she had to prepare her house for the party so she pretty much just listened and agreed.

Surprisingly, by the time we finished it was around 1 a.m. My mom came in to talk so I left the conversation.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

She sat at the foot of my bed. "Just making sure you're here," she sighed.

I realized I didn't tell her about Saturday.

"Mom, is it okay if I go out tomorrow?"

She thought about it. "I guess you can, it's the weekend and you have all A's. But don't forget you therapy session got moved to 6:30."