Chapter Five

Ariana's driver fetched her to the bank. She Said hi to Bruce, She reached her beautiful comfortable room. She sat on her seat. Put her Starbucks drink on her desk, opening the files and ready for work.. Once Martin came he asked about Ariana,

"She's in her room boss."

"Well." Martin nodded.

Martin knocked on her door.

"Yes." She said.

Martin entered the room, he saw her beautiful perfect body and face. He stared at her for minutes.

"Hey!" Ariana said when she saw him staring at her.

"Oh Good Morning. I brought you a breakfast." Martin smirked holding bags.

"Breakfast?" Ariana said excitedly.

"Yes, Have you had yours?"

"Actually no. But thank you, you can have it with any other one here." Ariana tried to tease him.

"Any other one? Why?"

"I mean why specially me?"

"Uhmm maybe cause I chose you." Martin rolled his eyes.

"And Why? " Ariana said putting her hands on her waist. She then smiled.

"You're so stubborn." Martin said and put the bags of food on a table.

She laughed sweetly. "Well, come on. I'll accept it cause am starving."

He smiled and looked at her with intense.

"Are you gonna leave me eat alone?" Ariana said feeling awkward eating alone hungrily.

"No, I will eat with you of course." Martin smiled.

They ate together and Martin made her laugh a lot. He likes to hear her sweet laugh.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you. What did you do?" Martin asked her.

"I'm still looking at the papers but I think there's something wrong with them."

"Wrong!! How?" He said worriedly.

"I don't know. I'm not sure yet."
Ariana said putting a piece of sushi in her mouth.

"I mean what makes you worry?"
"Some papers are not having the same balance while they have the same name." Ariana said helplessly.

"Are you serious?"
"If you are right, it will be a massive Calamity!" Martin widened his eyes.

"Not to that extent!" Ariana continued eating.

"You will not imagine it. All of our customers are so rich and well known people and they won't leave us alone if they knew something like that."

"Oh! So lemme take my time to check well and I will tell you the results."

"Okay, I will go now. See you later." Martin stood up and took his keys.

"Bye." Ariana waved to him.

Oh my God. So rich and important customers only who contract here. So if there's really something wrong with the papers, Martin will be in danger for sure.. But why I care! He's nothing to me. But I don't know why I act like a different one when I am with him. I try to talk to him in a rough way but I don't know why I don't. But what am sure of that I no longer love him.
Ariana thought.