Chapter Thirty nine

Castela felt ashamed and went near Ariana who was surrounded with people.

"Ariana." Castela called out her name.

Ariana looked at her and Castela suddenly and quickly hugged her.

"I am sorry. I know that whatever I say, you will still hate me." Castela said with a sad voice.

"No Castela. I don't hate you. Why don't we open a new page?"

"I hope so. You know, I feel that I don't deserve it because you are too decent."

"Thank you sweetie. I promise you, you will be one of my best friends." Ariana winked at her.

"That's too much for me actually. I hope I will be your friend and I promise you I will never destroy your moments with Martin anymore. He loves you so much."

Ariana laughed sweetly "I love him more."

They hugged again and then Victoria and Sandra came.

"You are crazy." Victoria said.

"I know." Ariana agreed.

"Can you leave her for me, please?" Martin came and excused them.

"What do you want?" Ariana asked looking at his eyes.

"I want to kiss you because I adore you."

"Really!" Ariana laughed.

"It's my best day. Thank you Ari for this amazing surprise." Martin kissed her.

"You know, Castela came and apologized for me and we opened a new page."

"Castela?" Martin gave her a questioning look not accepting what he had just heard.

"Yes, Castela."

"Wow that's great."

"Yes." Ariana smiled and some from press and media came and took pictures for them.

"We will be in the newspapers tomorrow, I am sure." Martin said.

"Are you kidding? Because I feel we will really be in the newspapers tomorrow. Why all these people taking pictures for us!"

"We will see. I have no problem if they shared that."

Ariana thought for a moment about Perry and what he would do when he knows all that.

"Yeah, but Perry.."

Martin looked at her not finding what to say.

"I am not selfish but if Perry loves you, he will leave you choose your partner. Plus you told me before that you don't love him which means you are lying to him. It's his right to know if you love him or not or what do you see?" Martin said.

"Yes, you are right." She bit her lips.

"Don't worry Ari and live the moment." Martin kissed her forehead.

The day ended and they reached the hotel. Ariana went straight to her room to sleep after she said good night to Martin.

The morning of the other day came and Martin was right when he said that they will be in the newspapers tomorrow. Ariana was shocked when she saw her picture with Martin is published and the title was 'The business man Martin Manil cried when his crush admitted loving him in front of three thousand of people.'

"That's horrible. Of course mom and dad saw it and Perry. Damn!" Ariana was shocked once she saw it.

Ariana went outside her room and knocked on Martin's room holding the newspapers.